Where to catch sardines?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Where to catch sardines?
5 years ago#1
topic.
---
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!
5 years ago#2
Use lugworms in the same spot you caught shaman fish. You can catch sardines where the old man is on the Seafront warf but you get a lot of other fish too.
---
The CID is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
5 years ago#3
Where do you get the bait from? I only have found the seafront, the junk yard place and where you start but I can't find anyone who sells them.
---
Phantasy star zero friend code 2364-6299-9025 nickname: Bobby
5 years ago#4
guy in seafront sells the bait... if you head north from the beach where you first get your pole he is the first vendor on your right
5 years ago#5
Where can I get rainbow trout, and what kind of bait should I use?
5 years ago#6
in the northern plain by the place you climb the ladder to get to the junk yard. just use the regular lure.
5 years ago#7
One small note: the bait and fish sellers get new items when you complete a level of the fishing gambit quest. So after you get the first level of it done (10 sardines), the bait/tackle seller and/or fish vendor will have them for sale. After the second level, you'll be able to buy blow fish (from fish vendor) and carp (from bait seller).
---
Drop yer coat and grab yer toes. I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes...
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Where to catch sardines?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived