Master of the Southern Plains

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Master of the Southern Plains
5 years ago#1
I took that quest from the postman in Seafront and went in the Plains to slay that big armored shade (the one with a boss life bar) but when I do so, the quest status isn't updated and the quest giver doesn't seem to react accordingly. I've killed the Master twice with the same result, meaning none. Am I missing somethin ?
5 years ago#2
My bad, it was the wrong shade. For those wondering, the Master in question should spawn near the Seafront exit and it's a hammer-arms type shade.
5 years ago#3
LOL yeah. i killed the armor one the other day and thought the game glitched.

Finally encountered the mark. i guess his spawn is random.
5 years ago#4
about that armor one, is it normal I'm having a lot of trouble with it each time? all I can do is run around it firing dark lance when I can and dodging everything he throws (which takes forever).
And yes, I'm still new to the game, but considering it's just a monster right next to the first town and I came across it heading to the next story location, I doubt it should take so long... (getting close = big nono, kills me in one hit or so, and I don't have fast enough reflexes to dodge from up close)
---
I learned my English entirely from games, so expect some mistakes.(main language = Dutch).
  1. Boards
  2. NIER
  3. Master of the Southern Plains

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived