Cant get back into the basement of junk heap!!

#1DannyBee47Posted 9/30/2010 10:37:38 AM
Basically im on the mission "Contract for a Contractor" the one where you collect 10 broken motors, 10 titanium alloys & a memory alloy for some dude whose house got burnt down. Anyway iv got all the broken motors & the titanium alloys but the basement is sealed off by what looks to be an explosion, rubble & crap everywhere. I need to get in to get the memory alloy but cant, is there another way in or will the rubble clear later on. Or... Have i missed out? Im slightly confused.
#2DannyBee47(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2010 10:41:37 AM
Also the 2 brothers who have the weaponry are nowhere to be seen, i need them for a mission too. i dont want to progress with the main story till i complete them as i want to get 100% first time round...
#3gabriusPosted 9/30/2010 10:57:31 AM
This quest is doable @ any point in part 2, doable after seeing endings B & C (D if you back it up before seeing it), and requires you to have access to B2. Have you already done the quest where you need to get the memory alloy for the Brothers?
---
www.soundclick.com/gabrius - makin' music w/ the Nintendo DS - check it out!
XBL/PSN: Gabrius
#4DannyBee47(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2010 7:04:03 PM
Well since the 2nd half of the game there has been no brothers at the junk heap & the basement entrance is blown up. Can you free roam after you complete it or do you have to go straight into "New Game+"? Im doing the main mission where you have to solve the envy riddle in the forrest of myth "what is the color of envy" but when i answer green nothing happens. so im pretty much at a dead end
#5SkydudePosted 10/1/2010 6:09:53 AM
The basement entrance is blown up? That's...weird. Are you sure you're going to the right place? Have you been called back to the junk heap for story reasons in the second part yet?

As for the riddle, it's not always green (not sure if it ever is). It's

*puzzle solution, not really spoilers*

The color of the girl's eyes (The one that comes to see the little dying boy)

*/puzzle solution*
---
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.
#6gabriusPosted 10/1/2010 7:53:14 AM
You haven't been to the Junk Heap in part 2 for the story yet - it won't be accessable until you do.
---
www.soundclick.com/gabrius - makin' music w/ the Nintendo DS - check it out!
XBL/PSN: Gabrius
#7DannyBee47(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2010 8:37:26 AM
Ah right... so how do i complete the forrest of myth mission then? (The one where you answer the magic trees riddle?)

Did the brothers disappear for any of you guys after starting the 2nd half?

What im basically saying is i cant progress with the game, im stuck in the forrest of myth with the "envy" riddle & the rest of my missions are in the junk yard (The memory alloy mission & one where i need to talk to the brothers for some toad oil.)
#8SkydudePosted 10/1/2010 8:39:31 AM
I told you how to answer the question in the forest of myth. I can't give you "the" answer because it changes.

As for the junk heap, yes, the brothers disappear until the story tells you to go there.
---
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.
#9DannyBee47(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2010 9:04:11 AM
The forrest of myth riddle "What is the color of envy?" The answer is brown, as in the eye color of the tanned skin girl. I thought the answer was green like the phrase "green with envy" just me being dumb!!
cheers skydude...
#10DannyBee47(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2010 10:49:33 AM
Its all worked out....
Cheers for the help even though it was totally pointless. I think i was just panicing a bit, didnt want to complete it with anything less than 100%
cheers anyway