Where are the ghosts?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wolfenstein 3D
  3. Where are the ghosts?
6 years ago#1

One of the things I remember from this game is the weird secret stage in Episode 3, in which you have to run away from the ghosts from Pac-Man. I accessed Floor 10 in Episode 3 in this incarnation of Wolfenstein and I can't find the ghosts anywhere. Where are they? Is there some sort of licencing issue that prevented them from appearing in this version of the game?

6 years ago#2
I honestly don't know much about the level (never accessed it legitimately). Perhaps the skill level you'd set the game on was too low? Some enemies disappear on lower skill settings.
"Also, I just really can't think of any good ideas."
-Koji Igarashi, Producer of the Castlevania series
6 years ago#3

I appreciate the reply. It's a good thought but actually I've been playing on Death Incarnate for maximum carnage. I guess they must have replaced the ghosts with regular enemies (officers, SS and those floating Dracula Hitlers or whatever the hell they are). I can't remember if they were there along with the ghosts or not, but the ghosts themselves were creepy. As far as I know, they couldn't be killed and if you touched them, you took a lot of damage and usually would die.

Even if there was a copyright issue with the ghosts, it'd be nice if theykept them but replaced them with another skin. They really gave that secret floor a unique feel.

1. Boards
  2. Wolfenstein 3D
  3. Where are the ghosts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived