Motion plus support?

#1taiko1983Posted 10/3/2009 7:13:00 PM
I was having fun with the golf driving range minigame. The balanceboard seems to be a good fit to use a player's body weight position to determine his/her posture. However, if the motionplus is added into the minigame, the wii can be used as a great golf training simulator.
#2siegeshotPosted 10/3/2009 10:19:33 PM
That's a good point.

There's a lot of things I think the WMP and Balance Board could probably do together.

I can't believe it's taking them so long to have an RPG, even if a short one where you can't actually just *gasp* WALK AROUND!!!!!!! And then with WMP you could have a sword.

I don't know why concepts like this are so challenging for the publishers.

Oh well...

---
http://www.tbowlcomic.com
#3NarutoPosted 10/5/2009 7:11:03 AM
Considering how long RPGs could be, balance board support would get old really quick. Dragon Quest Swords wasn't great.
#4ilikecheetosPosted 10/7/2009 11:58:47 AM

im getting frustrated with the lack of support in new games for the wii motion plus...aside from the 4 games that came out when the wii motion plus came out, no new game supports it....i hate the normal wii and lack of movement, but the motion plus is awesome.

#5MagFlarePosted 10/7/2009 6:35:32 PM
...aside from the 4 games that came out when the wii motion plus came out, no new game supports it....

Untrue! There was also that hockey game, and... well... er...

Okay, there's been one other game so far. But hey, Red Steel 2, right? And I'd be willing to bet that when Miyamoto finishes cooking up that adventure game which takes place on Wuhu Island, it'll incorporate MotionPlus - Wuhu has been used exclusively to showcase new hardware, and I doubt they'll want to break that trend.
---
"Oh my God! Science has all the answers AGAIN!" ~T-Rex
#6ilikecheetosPosted 10/8/2009 11:41:11 AM

yeh im pumped for red steal too. I've seen the youtube clips using the wii motion plus and it looks very cool. It has a wii resort sword fighting with violence type of feel. I need to look up this hockey game. whats the name of the game?? is it from 2k??

#7MagFlarePosted 10/9/2009 6:33:43 AM
I need to look up this hockey game. whats the name of the game?? is it from 2k??

Yup. NHL 2K10. I guess it's supposed to use the MotionPlus pretty effectively, too.
---
"Oh my God! Science has all the answers AGAIN!" ~T-Rex