Frame Rate?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. Frame Rate?
6 years ago#1

What would you guys predict the frame rate of this game will be? Or if its been announced please tell me.

30 fps or 60 fps??

6 years ago#2

sorry for the double post, but btw: before anyone says who cares abut frame rate, I do. I care about frame rate more than actual graphics sometimes because I like when games run smoothly and ot like a slideshow

6 years ago#3
30 doesnt mean slide show
6 years ago#4
If youre playing it on the consoles, there isnt going to be a slideshow but if youre planning to get it for the pc then...well...god be with you.
6 years ago#5
It likely won't run any worse on PC than the first Crysis does, which most new pc's can handle very well. Setting it in a city is taking away the massive draw distance which was half of the reason why it was such a beastly game at the time. Even then though, Crysis still scaled down well.

And there's no way in hell it'll be 60 on consoles.
If you believe in Satan, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
6 years ago#6
^ True. Its not going to be like Modern Warfare 2 smooth but 30 fps average i think with LOADS of drops to <20 fps at some explosive moments during gameplay. After all, it is Crysis X 2!!
King Of The World
http://bfbcs.com/stats_ps3/Params7
6 years ago#7

FGMPR posted...
It likely won't run any worse on PC than the first Crysis does, which most new pc's can handle very well. Setting it in a city is taking away the massive draw distance which was half of the reason why it was such a beastly game at the time. Even then though, Crysis still scaled down well.

And there's no way in hell it'll be 60 on consoles.
---
If you believe in Satan, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

Haha lol.. you PC gamers are sweating in buckets right now, aren't you?? :D

... Look at you, trying to reassure yourselves that your PCs are going to be handle this game perfectly just because Crysis "supposedly looks better"..

All I can say is, Brace yourselves.. You are treading in some very deep sh!t dude.. Not shallow at all lol

6 years ago#8

I read that the developers told the PC-users to expect the same "lift" for Crysis 2 as there was for Crysis 1.

6 years ago#9
Sweating buckets? by the time C2 comes out I would have traded in my gtx295 for 2 480's, as I game in 3D, so that's hardly going to matter. I'm just stating the obvious... they've said over and over again that Crysis 1 can't be done on consoles and yet the sequel is being released. There is a reason for this, one of which I've already stated.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to couple your next retort with a.. I don't know... actual argument?
6 years ago#10
From what I've seen, the console versions are struggling to maintain 30FPS on mediumish settings.
---
---
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. Frame Rate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Crysis 2 Multiplayer FAQTheBlueDeath253/15/2013