Frame Rate?

#1fpsfanboy1Posted 4/4/2010 1:18:12 PM

What would you guys predict the frame rate of this game will be? Or if its been announced please tell me.

30 fps or 60 fps??

#2fpsfanboy1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 1:20:12 PM

sorry for the double post, but btw: before anyone says who cares abut frame rate, I do. I care about frame rate more than actual graphics sometimes because I like when games run smoothly and ot like a slideshow

#3agroves120Posted 4/6/2010 11:35:27 AM
30 doesnt mean slide show
#4leon_trunksPosted 4/9/2010 9:44:10 AM
If youre playing it on the consoles, there isnt going to be a slideshow but if youre planning to get it for the pc then...well...god be with you.
#5FGMPRPosted 4/10/2010 2:44:09 AM
It likely won't run any worse on PC than the first Crysis does, which most new pc's can handle very well. Setting it in a city is taking away the massive draw distance which was half of the reason why it was such a beastly game at the time. Even then though, Crysis still scaled down well.

And there's no way in hell it'll be 60 on consoles.
---
If you believe in Satan, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#6leon_trunksPosted 4/13/2010 10:45:32 AM
^ True. Its not going to be like Modern Warfare 2 smooth but 30 fps average i think with LOADS of drops to <20 fps at some explosive moments during gameplay. After all, it is Crysis X 2!!
---
King Of The World
http://bfbcs.com/stats_ps3/Params7
#7enkeixpress_Posted 4/13/2010 2:36:38 PM

FGMPR posted...
It likely won't run any worse on PC than the first Crysis does, which most new pc's can handle very well. Setting it in a city is taking away the massive draw distance which was half of the reason why it was such a beastly game at the time. Even then though, Crysis still scaled down well.

And there's no way in hell it'll be 60 on consoles.
---
If you believe in Satan, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

Haha lol.. you PC gamers are sweating in buckets right now, aren't you?? :D

... Look at you, trying to reassure yourselves that your PCs are going to be handle this game perfectly just because Crysis "supposedly looks better"..

All I can say is, Brace yourselves.. You are treading in some very deep sh!t dude.. Not shallow at all lol

#8draudnPosted 4/14/2010 2:14:01 PM

I read that the developers told the PC-users to expect the same "lift" for Crysis 2 as there was for Crysis 1.

#9FGMPRPosted 4/15/2010 7:12:54 PM
Sweating buckets? by the time C2 comes out I would have traded in my gtx295 for 2 480's, as I game in 3D, so that's hardly going to matter. I'm just stating the obvious... they've said over and over again that Crysis 1 can't be done on consoles and yet the sequel is being released. There is a reason for this, one of which I've already stated.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to couple your next retort with a.. I don't know... actual argument?
---
#101337toothbrushPosted 4/17/2010 12:55:15 AM
From what I've seen, the console versions are struggling to maintain 30FPS on mediumish settings.
---
---
---