What the hell happened to Nomad (possible spoiler)

#1Kerrit17Posted 3/20/2011 3:39:08 AM
The character in this game is called Alcatraz, I played Crysis 1 but not warhead so am I missing something so anyone knows what happened to Nomad?
#2pph2102Posted 3/20/2011 4:13:36 AM
They save nomad story for crysis 2 expansion pack or dlc
#3PathlessBulletPosted 3/20/2011 4:21:49 AM
Play Crysis 2 and find out? lol
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#4Kerrit17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2011 8:04:12 AM
I Just finished the game man, damn the story is good but wheres nomad, only prophet was there
#5ZeevenPosted 3/20/2011 4:35:34 PM
This game isnt good, its OK and its not as good as Crysis was in the first place, why the h3ll build a new graphic engine if you cant utilize the effects or have the same sandboxfeel like farcry, now that was mindblowing.

C2 is beautiful but short, the story yada yada and these series will never beat games like half life cause they screw with the story, the could have callet him moffet or muppet instead.

C2, short and expensive
#6Zerowolf86Posted 3/23/2011 6:33:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7AshernedPosted 3/25/2011 12:10:33 AM
SPOILERS

Remember Prophet's flashback when he was yelling at Hargreave that the suits turned his squad into "dead men walking" there was an image of Psycho. I take it that means the suits had a bad reaction to Nomad and Psycho and they're both goners after the first game.
#8hargZer0Posted 3/26/2011 4:20:29 AM

Asherned posted...
SPOILERS

Remember Prophet's flashback when he was yelling at Hargreave that the suits turned his squad into "dead men walking" there was an image of Psycho. I take it that means the suits had a bad reaction to Nomad and Psycho and they're both goners after the first game.

It was Aztec in the flashback, where he was dead tangled in the tree with his parachute, Psycho and Nomad don't show up anywhere is Prophets flashbacks or the C2 story.

#9MonkeyDLuffyPosted 3/26/2011 4:39:51 AM
hargZer0 posted...

Asherned posted...

SPOILERSRemember Prophet's flashback when he was yelling at Hargreave that the suits turned his squad into "dead men walking" there was an image of Psycho. I take it that means the suits had a bad reaction to Nomad and Psycho and they're both goners after the first game.

It was Aztec in the flashback, where he was dead tangled in the tree with his parachute, Psycho and Nomad don't show up anywhere is Prophets flashbacks or the C2 story.

Yup, Aztec and the other guy died because the Ceph killed them, not so much to do with the suit. But from what Prophet was ranting on about, something has happened to Psycho and Nomad but we just don't know what exactly. One, they could be dead from whatever the effects of wearing the suits might be. OR, they could be still alive and are still wearing the suit and maybe involved in other covert missions or something
---
"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!" Ned Flanders' mom
#10PathlessBulletPosted 3/26/2011 5:24:59 AM
Pretty sure he implied that the men themselves were technically dead inside the suit, (as in the suit was the only thing keeping them "alive") but they never mention if they were physically killed off.

Would make for some good large expansion DLC.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."