Gold brick in Ravenclaw room.

#11RSmit(Moderator)Posted 7/31/2010 3:35:25 PM
Stupid question maybe, but have you turned on the Gold Brick Detector (in the Extras)?

When you need to do/get multiple things for a gold brick then there will be gold arrows pointing to all objects needed for that gold brick. The only thing they won't tell you is if you already got them or not, that's for you to find out.

---
"You are, in fact, the man." - Jifted Kid
Owner of negative bolts in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
#12jdburns07(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2010 3:41:04 PM
I have turned on the gold detector but 3 arrows point to the center of the common room together and two others are in the dorm with the beds you have to hit before hitting the books. I have gotten those two already and appear to be unable to find the last book except for the fact that it appears to be stuck under a box ready to place on the bookshelf.
#13RSmit(Moderator)Posted 7/31/2010 3:45:58 PM
Walk through the common room (it's bigger than one screen) and look if any of those three arrows there move as you walk along. Maybe that will pinpoint the spot where it's hidden.

---
"You are, in fact, the man." - Jifted Kid
Owner of negative bolts in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
#14jdburns07(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2010 3:57:01 PM
I'm only seeing the two rooms. The bedroom and the common area. Two arrows show the exact location of 2 I got in the bedroom. The last 3 are shown to be in the common area but the 3 arrows are in a triangle formation sitting on the floor of the common room.
#15Wolfe_CHPosted 8/1/2010 7:05:29 PM

Just went through this one again. 3 are in the bottom section of the Ravenclaw Commonroom; 2 are in the bedroom Dorm. The 5 gold books are:

1.) Ravenclaw Commonroom. Blast the bouncer that the gold book is bouncing on. WL the book into the left bookshelf. Blast the book.

2.) Ravenclaw Commonroom. Blast the beige box near the post. WL gold book onto right bookshelf. Blast the book.

3.) Ravenclaw Commonroom. Blast the gold book on the shelf in the back of the commonroom, right near the entrance to the Dorm room.

4.) Ravenclaw Dorm. WL the right-most bed. Blast the book underneath.

5.) Ravenclaw Dorm. WL the left central bed. Blast the book underneath.

Hope that helps.

- Chris

#16Wolfe_CHPosted 8/1/2010 7:07:47 PM

Actually I think you blast the beds, not WL them. Sorry. No edit available on this forum. :(

- Chris

#17jdburns07(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2010 9:26:54 AM
Number 3 you have listed there. The one with the box, I think the book is inside that box ready to be WL but it still seems stuck. I have been trying for 3 days now to get the last book. AAH