Need help -- where do I find the FOAM GUN?

#1Phanger1990Posted 8/13/2009 9:19:42 AM
I really need some help here...

My mission is to "Find the FOAM and SHUT DOWN the production in the FACTORY". The problem is that I can't find the FOAM... and even though I might know where it can be, I havent managed to find a way to get there. So please... do someone know how to get it?

//Phanger
#2Sevryn08Posted 8/13/2009 1:06:54 PM
oh that's easy... it's up on the thing.
---
---
FYI.... Dark Sector WAS fun
#3TheKoroemPosted 8/13/2009 4:34:26 PM

Hey - I'm sorry that you are having difficulty finding the Foam, but why are you breaking the review embargo and spoiling so much of the game for everyone else? Not cool.

#4ProphecysPosted 8/13/2009 10:10:03 PM
u haz 2 jumpz on tha shelfz, k?
#5Phanger1990(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2009 4:54:32 AM
Uhm... then I'm afraid it must be some kind of gitch... The blue marker still just points at the room where a sequence is triggered and then you come into a room where some containers travel through the air, near the sealing... >_<

I can't go back... so I'm just stucked... great...

Can someone be kind and describe what do to in detail, from here? Don't want to create a new save file and start from square one... =/
#6matrix403Posted 8/14/2009 7:34:47 AM
Did he say "im just stucked"? Wow, that sure brings his journalism profession into play....

I say just keep trying on your own or start over. Ask for help on the 19th when everyone else might know how to help you, rather than telling us all where it is before we even have a chance to play.
#7Phanger1990(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2009 7:57:24 AM
Now1 is forced to read this thread, right? ;) And the topic clearly indicates that it will be spoilers...

Besides... I never said I was a journalist - did I? And I'm from Sweden, not USA, but I'm sorry I'm not better at the laungage...

Anyway, I finally managed to find the Foam Gun (there was a glitch with the map so I coulnd't see the way, but finally found it myself). So you're probably glad to hear you won't see me more at the forums...

Bye.