They really need to fix the Hunters in Lmoe...

#1coolpal23Posted 1/30/2013 8:12:41 AM
It's bs! I'm doing constant one person runs in expert and Whenever you get pinned 99 percent of the time, Hunters will claw you as soon as you get up, making you start over and over.

Does anybody else agree?
---
|Asus FM1 slot| 1Gb 7850 HIS| 1866 8Gb G.skill| Quad core Llano 3.3 Ghz
I got a challenge for you, can you separate fact from fiction? - Jonathon Frakes
#2BuckeyeChris03Posted 2/1/2013 5:18:46 AM
It's annoying but I wouldn't hold my breath for them to fix this extremely minor issue. There's a million other things that need attention before this.
#3HHerbyPosted 2/1/2013 5:17:00 PM
As a person that finished all the Expert campaigns before Mutations came out, this issue in Last Man on Earth is nothing. Mutations came along & made the co - op mode easier. And it was not even a hard game in the first place. If you want to use Lmoe to get the achievement I say keep at it. If you think restarting over again & again is bad here try Expert in the actual Campaign mode. I bet you will find it more frustrating there than Lmoe.
#4TaterzzPosted 2/2/2013 7:57:09 PM
you can't dead stop a campaign hunter? even if you're terrible at that, their growling is so loud it's kinda hard to miss when one's coming.
---
You just lost the game.
#5coolpal23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:54:05 PM
HHerby posted...
As a person that finished all the Expert campaigns before Mutations came out, this issue in Last Man on Earth is nothing. Mutations came along & made the co - op mode easier. And it was not even a hard game in the first place. If you want to use Lmoe to get the achievement I say keep at it. If you think restarting over again & again is bad here try Expert in the actual Campaign mode. I bet you will find it more frustrating there than Lmoe.

No i have all the expert acheivements i need.

im trying to do all the custom campaigns on Lmoe and hunters can literally come out of nowhere and get you.
---
|Asus FM1 slot| 1Gb 7850 HIS| 1866 8Gb G.skill| Quad core Llano 3.3 Ghz
I got a challenge for you, can you separate fact from fiction? - Jonathon Frakes