I don't understand this game.

#1me4wii512Posted 1/30/2013 1:59:41 PM
I've played it for a few hours with friends, and like, all you do is just shoot zombies and move through levels. Like, I was pretty bored with it by the end of the first campaign I did, yet this game gets highly praised by critics and fans alike? I don't understand where the depth and interesting gameplay is? Am I just missing it because I suck at the game or is this game really just about shooting zombies?
#2Cade6669Posted 1/31/2013 9:00:14 AM
Verses makes this a whole new game but I have no problem going to point A then to point B while killing zombies violently with 3 other people.

You don't get killing zombies? Are you that jaded? Killing wave after wave of zombies is fun, there is nothing to get. This isn't Citizen Kane of video games. This game gives you a shotgun and zombies, get it.
---
XBL- SuperKing 61
PSN- KingCade
#3MiniMoose2707Posted 2/2/2013 8:44:45 AM
me4wii512 posted...
I don't understand where the depth and interesting gameplay is?

Versus. Mutations. Mods.
#4BuckeyeChris03Posted 2/2/2013 9:10:14 PM
I find campaign fairly boring. Yet L4D2 has been my favorite game for a few years now, because of versus. Plod through some more campaign games though before hopping into versus imo or you'll be a total liability and probably get kicked unless you're playing with friends.
#5HappyMrSnowmanPosted 2/3/2013 9:01:19 PM
If killing waves of zombies with your friends/strangers doesn't excite you, this game simply isn't for you. Mutations and versus just add more variation to an already winning formula.
---
Stalker Clear Sky isn't a game. Its a virus - PapaTak when asked his opinions of STCS.