Why is expert difficulty so hard?

#1BoysLikeGirIsPosted 11/24/2009 7:16:13 AM
Why? You get hit once and it like takes half of ur life away. How the heck are you supposed to beat campaigns on expert then? It should be called impossible mode. I can't even imagine how hard the finale will be....I can't even beat the first level on expert. It's impossible. Whoever beat the game on expert is INSAAAANE! Damn zombies.....
#2LooksLikeRainPosted 11/24/2009 7:17:55 AM
Don't forget Realism on Expert
---
GT - imp0o7
[Gamefaqs Gold Membership required to view this image]
#3z0mbin3_81Posted 11/24/2009 7:17:58 AM
"Why is expert difficulty so hard?"

HA, you asked and answered a question all in the topic title. Usually nubs ask in the topic then answer in there post.
---
The poster below me like's Barbie's Horse Adventure.
#4methioninePosted 11/24/2009 7:23:26 AM
If you didnt play L4D and jumped right into L4D, I feel for you man. It is way harder than the first one, but Expert is not impossible. You get need 1 or 2 skilled buds to play with. In the first you could play single player and the bots would really do all the work and you just needed to keep them alive and stick close to them, but because this one is more open world and zombies seemingly appear out of thin air and any direction, bots are not nearly as effective.

L4D2 DEMANDS you to have skill and have 1 or 2 friends with equal skill if you expect to beat any level on expert. Get some friends on GFAQs, and play on Live, if you don't have live, drop the difficulty to advanced, otherwise you might just get too frustrated.

And you think Expert is hard? Try Expert Realism..........
---
GT/PSN: Methionine / GT for FFXI: FFXITAG / Server: Alexander Linkshell: Claimed / 75 DRK/NIN/RNG / Merits: 260
Wii Friend Code: 0002 01.....whats the point.
#5Mastermidget23Posted 11/24/2009 7:24:58 AM
I'm so sick of hard mode being difficult in games. Why cant the difficulty go DOWN at higher levels!
---
I know it doesn't work that way, but dammit, that's what's going to happen.~Bitaku
#6BoysLikeGirIs(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2009 7:34:10 AM
Mastermidget23 posted...
I'm so sick of hard mode being difficult in games. Why cant the difficulty go DOWN at higher levels!
---
I know it doesn't work that way, but dammit, that's what's going to happen.~Bitaku

EXACTLY! lmao
#7facetious_caPosted 11/24/2009 7:39:55 AM
The key to Expert is to not get hit. If you don't take any damage, you don't die. It's a pretty simple concept.
#8TheCornBallerPosted 11/24/2009 7:42:49 AM
heh, me and my friends got past the first area on realism expert on dead centre, then we couldn't make it ten feet out of the saferoom.
#9methioninePosted 11/24/2009 7:50:46 AM
^ save a boomer bile from the first level, open the safe house, throw it and run to the door. If you have 2 or 3 Biles, you can make quick work of this level by tossing them and running while infected are going after the bile.
---
GT/PSN: Methionine / GT for FFXI: FFXITAG / Server: Alexander Linkshell: Claimed / 75 DRK/NIN/RNG / Merits: 260
Wii Friend Code: 0002 01.....whats the point.
#10facetious_caPosted 11/24/2009 8:03:54 AM
Remember that some CEDA agents drop bile jars to help you, too.