Valve will release L4D3 alongside the steambox.

#1WindyligthPosted 2/5/2013 2:51:48 PM
I'm calling it now.
---
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.
#2BigSueWantsUPosted 2/5/2013 4:31:29 PM
... I just wished it was already announced... oh well looks like I am going to be playing mod vs games for now.
---
Rosalina: " AND YOU?!! What's your name again...?
Daisy: ...................... HI IM DAISY!!
#3TheBiggerWigglePosted 2/7/2013 12:59:32 PM
The topic title is misleading. I thought there was finally an announcement for a new game, and nearly pissed myself in excitement :(
---
GT: NullThought
Get a ham sandwich and call me in the morning bro. It's alright.
#4Animaniac24Posted 2/12/2013 2:03:26 PM
Valve don't make 3s.

End of.
#5shadowvaynePosted 2/16/2013 5:22:33 PM
Animaniac24 posted...
Valve don't make 3s.

End of.

This.
---
Waiting for The Walking Dead:SI, GTA 5 and Tomb Raider.
#6SinisterBladePosted 2/16/2013 10:19:52 PM
Hah!

This whole thread makes me happy from the sigs to the replies. Well done.

Also that be my guess, if Valve finally made a 3rd anything.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7overkill_78Posted 2/17/2013 6:39:53 AM
Here's some insider info on L4D3:

-They're taking the series in a new direction. It's now third person instead of first.

-Guns are now an extreme rarity, if you can even find them.

-The game is slower paced than the previous 2, focusing more on exploration and puzzle solving.

-In fact, there's basically no combat at all. It's about exploring the relationships with the characters.

-It takes place in Georgia again.

and finally...

-4 new survivors - Lee, an ex-convict on his way to prison when the apocalypse hit; Kenny, a family man from Florida; Ben, a young and nervous ex-student; and Clementine - a young girl who Lee is taking care of.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#8shadowy_dragonPosted 2/17/2013 8:05:16 AM
overkill_78 posted...

-They're taking the series in a new direction. It's now third person instead of first.

-The game is slower paced than the previous 2, focusing more on exploration and puzzle solving.

-In fact, there's basically no combat at all. It's about exploring the relationships with the characters.

and finally...

-4 new survivors - Lee, an ex-convict on his way to prison when the apocalypse hit; Kenny, a family man from Florida; Ben, a young and nervous ex-student; and Clementine - a young girl who Lee is taking care of.

I wonder how many people aren't going to understand where you pulled this info from (don't worry, I do lol).
---
The whole world is evil. People just choose to be good.
#9puffinslaughterPosted 2/17/2013 5:59:42 PM

and finally...

Oh ho ho, you got me until the last part. Was a great game though.
---
Kris Letang stat tracker ~ 3 Goals, 8 Assists, +4. Pittsburgh Penguins: 11-5
http://i49.tinypic.com/20l12ld.png ~grape_purple ^_^
#10mb257Posted 2/24/2013 1:13:02 PM
overkill_78 posted...

and finally...

Hmm..I give you 5/10 for getting me to reply >.>
Then I saw the last bit lol
---
Future Warrior Fly,Fight,Win