The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Teleporters in Forge?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Reach
  3. Teleporters in Forge?

User Info: digiblaster

digiblaster
6 years ago#1
I'm trying to use teleporters in a map, but for some reason nothing happens when I step into them. I've checked the obvious things; They're both on the same channel (alpha), and both are set to allow players through. Yet they still don't work. Oh, and I'm using two-way teleporters if that makes a difference.

User Info: Vegna_Infamous

Vegna_Infamous
6 years ago#2
Try putting them on different channels like Mike and Mike lol and see if that works.

User Info: DPleskin1

DPleskin1
6 years ago#3
are the teleporters partially inside a wall or floor? I had this problem

digiblaster
6 years ago#4
Yeah, they were in a wall. Shame that it's a problem though, makes the teleporter frames a bit useless really :P

User Info: x2link777

x2link777
6 years ago#5
Welcome to the club tc.. Teleporters in here are glitchy. i cant count the times ive had to completly wipe the entire map layout of teleporters because i place one new one, and it brushes a wall, and they all stop working for some unknown reason.. Not to mention ive yet to get the sender/receiver combo working at all..
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!

DPleskin1
6 years ago#6
i can't get it to teleport vehicles AT ALL.

User Info: cmacinnis

cmacinnis
6 years ago#7
^^^ At the bottom of the list in the base traits of every teleporter are settings for vehicle teleportation, hope that helped ya...
And the singer turned and he said the crowd, LET THERE BE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!! - AC/DC
XBLGT: RN Wing00

DPleskin1
6 years ago#8
I've tried that, vehicles still never go through

User Info: cmacinnis

cmacinnis
6 years ago#9
Are you sure both teleporters are on the same channel and have the same settings?
And the singer turned and he said the crowd, LET THERE BE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!! - AC/DC
XBLGT: RN Wing00

digiblaster
6 years ago#10
Try increasing the size of the teleporters as well, that might help.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Reach
  3. Teleporters in Forge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived