The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Wow Kat has some big

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Reach
  3. Wow Kat has some big

User Info: r_u_srs

r_u_srs
6 years ago#1
boobs

User Info: ImJosh101

ImJosh101
6 years ago#2
you were going to say she has some big ass?

User Info: Flying_Ligers

Flying_Ligers
6 years ago#3
Call me weird, but I think she has a really nice ****ing navel.
I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket

User Info: WWFAttitudefan

WWFAttitudefan
6 years ago#4
You guys went and searched "Kat rule 34" on google image search with the safe search off didn't you?

tsk, tsk, tsk...
<3 Yuri: My Love, my Asian Angel forever! <3 - Currently playing: Halo: Reach, Chrono Trigger - GT: RunDevilRun007 - very excited for my move to Seoul ^_^

User Info: Flying_Ligers

Flying_Ligers
6 years ago#5
I wonder if there's rule 34 for the rugrats
I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture- and kill them" - Full Metal Jacket

User Info: TaxinggoriIIa

TaxinggoriIIa
6 years ago#6
Kat has a nice big vocabulary imo

User Info: Fordana

Fordana
6 years ago#7
You guys went and searched "Kat rule 34" on google image search with the safe search off didn't you?

no but i am now....
SouI4SaIe
things are gettin weird...

WWFAttitudefan
6 years ago#8

I wonder if there's rule 34 for the rugrats

After seeing Rule 34 for the PowerPuff Girls...I can guarantee you there is...As a matter of fact I think I've seen rule 34 on rugrats before...I hate the internet...
<3 Yuri: My Love, my Asian Angel forever! <3 - Currently playing: Halo: Reach, Chrono Trigger - GT: RunDevilRun007 - very excited for my move to Seoul ^_^

WWFAttitudefan
6 years ago#9

no but i am now....

I'm not suggesting anyone do so...

User Info: choco456

choco456
6 years ago#10
Isn't the point of rule 34 is that there is no exception...?
You canít stop a Yaoi fangirl, the sheer power of their fantasies make atomic bombs look like firecrackers
  1. Boards
  2. Halo: Reach
  3. Wow Kat has some big

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived