Is Nightfall the second or third mission?

#1TheMercMasterPosted 11/20/2010 3:36:51 PM
I'n going to try and get the KEEP IT CLEAN achievement, and since you need to kill 7 Moa (those are the ostrich-looking animals, right?) I was wondering what mission is the second mission: Noble Actual or Nightfall? You know the cutscene at the beginning of the game? Yeah, is that considered a mission since you can replay it in the mission select menu?
---
If you are a Christian and you are 100% proud of it, copy and paste this as your signature!
---
#2CloudsFenrirPosted 11/20/2010 3:41:12 PM
1. noble actual
2. winter contingency
3. oni sword base
4. nightfall

i'm pretty sure it's considered the 4th. please flame me if i'm wrong.
#3krullPosted 11/20/2010 3:41:31 PM
Noble Actual: 1, Winter Contingency: 2 I think...I got the cheevy for 2nd mission after WC.
---
Think not that we are beaten. Think not we are restrained. We stand, unflinching witness, defiant, now...Unchained.
#4BlizzardFenrirPosted 11/20/2010 4:19:44 PM
Counting for achievements and challenges includes the intro level "Noble Actual" as number one. Winter Contingency is the second level, and also the level where you get the "KEEP IT CLEAN" achievement.

Nightfall is the fourth mission, and there are moa there, but you don't get the achievement for killing seven of them.
---
Everything is better with a tilde. ~
#5TheMercMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2010 6:01:24 PM
Thanks! I was riding shotgun in one of the civilian trucks and was shooting at the Moas as we were driving by. It was hilarious seeing them roll down the hill!
---
If you are a Christian and you are 100% proud of it, copy and paste this as your signature!
---