Can we all agree that there is "something" seriously wrong with this game?

#1rapsjkPosted 5/1/2011 5:17:19 PM
Yes, Reach can be a lot of fun at times, but there is undoubtedly something wrong with the game. The replay ability is just not there for me, I can sit down and play a couple of games of multiplayer, but beyond on that I would rather pour acid in my eyes then play. Usually the games I play are just to complete the challenges and after that I turn the game off. I enjoyed Campaign a lot, forge world is fantastic, but there is something just wrong with multiplayer.

I don't know if it is Armor Lock, the lack of a ranking system, the maps, the bloom, or something else, but for me I just can't do it anymore. I really wish I traded this in when it was worth more money.

Any thoughts?
---
*** Official Father of the H3GB***
#2xixnoahxixPosted 5/1/2011 5:18:40 PM
I think Reach is awesome.

/thread
---
" I wake up shouting sections from my Economic Textbook"
#3BIoodEdgePosted 5/1/2011 5:18:59 PM
Sell it and don't trade it in.
---
Stop playing Homework and do your Videogames.
People who agree: 9
#4xixnoahxixPosted 5/1/2011 5:21:04 PM
It's never a good idea to trade in games, I keep all of them.

You never know when your tastes may change, or that one game collecting dust becomes the game that doesn't leave your xbox for a month or two.

It's happened several times for me.
---
" I wake up shouting sections from my Economic Textbook"
#5communistcatPosted 5/1/2011 5:21:33 PM

Nope, I'd recommend selling your game TC.

#6JoeyCentralPosted 5/1/2011 5:35:31 PM
Yes, there is a lot of things wrong with this game. I recommend that you just go back to Halo 3. It's a lot better than Reach (this game is not called Halo because there is no Halo ring, therefore, the game cannot be named Halo). I made a topic about how much better it is to make that change, but stupid mods deleted it.
---
Xbox Live: JoeyCentral
WC2010 Friend Code: 0174-7242-4609
#7xMePhYxPosted 5/1/2011 5:53:40 PM
hey noah

remember when we 1v1'd in h3 and i won 15-0

=p
---
Playing: Starcraft II, World of Warcraft, Crysis II (PC)
Waiting For: Diablo III, Brink
#8X250Posted 5/1/2011 5:59:30 PM
The problem with this game is a combination of several things.

1: The obvious thing. The community is TERRIBLE! If you don't have several friends to play with (unfortunately, all my friends have lives), you're screwed.

2: Bloom. It failed. It tried to force you to pace your shots, but the way it's set up, it actually promotes spamming.

3: Ranking system. There's something wrong when there's Recruit-General ranks all in one game. Seriously, wtf?

4: Betrayals, quitting, and booting. Why does it seem as random as bloom? I can quit several times in a row, betray 3 times in one game, and never get banned. However, some guy can quit once or betray with a nade, and is instantly banned. Way to go Bungie.

So basically, this game's flaw is its aim to be as random as a party game.
#9lderivedxPosted 5/1/2011 6:59:45 PM
Now that Bungie no longer has rights to Halo, their next game will be chess where you can make your pawns invincible as long as they haven't moved in a turn and knights will occasionally move only 1 space forward, to "balance" out the game, and make it more "friendly" for new players.
---
maybe he just smoked some hash and fell into his bowl of fruit loops.
i did that when i was in college
#10JaidabeccaPosted 5/1/2011 7:52:20 PM
JoeyCentral posted...
Yes, there is a lot of things wrong with this game. I recommend that you just go back to Halo 3. It's a lot better than Reach (this game is not called Halo because there is no Halo ring, therefore, the game cannot be named Halo). I made a topic about how much better it is to make that change, but stupid mods deleted it.

Although the story itself doesn't involve any of the HALO rings there is one in the game. For example(possibly the only 2): Forge World takes place on Installation 04 & the after-the-credits scene shows the Pillar of Autumn finding Installation 04.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca