gray fox code?

#201zodiaccurse12Posted 2/21/2013 9:13:01 AM
I just tried it my code said invalid code... it doesnt say error so they made some of the codes work just not mine...
#202dreamsteelPosted 2/21/2013 9:13:41 AM
Was just told again by a Microsoft customer service rep to wait 24-48 hrs and try again. The same thing was said 24-48 hours ago!
#203dreamsteelPosted 2/21/2013 9:22:27 AM
I like when they say they're "working on it" as if it takes any more effort than a few keystrokes. I can just picture a team of employees with hardhats and tool belts ready to tackle this problem. Come on Microsoft, you are not fixing a broken water main, you are just activating codes! For crap's sake, the skin is available for purchase in the marketplace! (unfortunately not in north america.)
#204Wurd77Posted 2/21/2013 9:26:18 AM
Guess now we're going to have to wait until Saturday and see what happens.
---
Wurd77
#205XBoxOmegaPosted 2/21/2013 10:00:11 AM
if the codes doesn't work until the weekend then so be it, i got Crysis 3 also so i'll be busy ether way.
#206HGATPosted 2/21/2013 10:10:14 AM
Krys_Malice posted...
even after you have it unlocked you still have to spend 200000 game points to unlock the skin and another 20000 to unlock the sword.

Man I just saw that BS with the Inferno Armour.

I'm just glad I got a nice looking Steelcase out of the deal and the game is fun.

Other than I've been reminded exactly why I don't bother pre-ordering games anymore with all this code and DLC bs. ***k that noise, back to no preorders again for me.
#207SharkOmegaPosted 2/21/2013 10:15:50 AM
Krys_Malice posted...
even after you have it unlocked you still have to spend 200000 game points to unlock the skin and another 20000 to unlock the sword.

I'm just glad I got a nice looking Steelcase out of the deal and the game is fun.

Other than I've been reminded exactly why I don't bother pre-ordering games anymore with all this code and DLC bs. ***k that noise, back to no preorders again for me.

Whats this Inferno Armour I keep hearing about, and how do I get it?

Yeah fortunately I have over 400,000, so I have enough to get the costume and the sword. And if they ever fix the damn codes, or by the time it shows up for purchase in the shop, I'll probably have lots more.
---
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
#208Wurd77Posted 2/21/2013 10:21:48 AM
SharkOmega posted...
Krys_Malice posted...

Yeah fortunately I have over 400,000, so I have enough to get the costume and the sword. And if they ever fix the damn codes, or by the time it shows up for purchase in the shop, I'll probably have lots more.

The Inferno Armor was another pre-order item. You got it from pre-ordering the game from Amazon. This armor allows you to carry extra throwing items. There is, also, the White Armor which you got from pre-ordering from Best Buy. It allows you to carry more healing items.
---
Wurd77
#209HGATPosted 2/21/2013 10:23:57 AM
SharkOmega posted...
Krys_Malice posted...

The Inferno Armour is bright red and gives more grenades and damage when you equip it. I don't know how you get it man it was one of the UK preorder bonuses along with the steelbook.
#210CalistoCoonPosted 2/21/2013 10:29:02 AM
@KonamiSupport just updated saying it will take EVEN longer.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo