gray fox code?

#211Wurd77Posted 2/21/2013 10:34:30 AM
CalistoCoon posted...
@KonamiSupport just updated saying it will take EVEN longer.

Yeah. According to Xbox Support it may take up until Saturday to get the codes working.
---
Wurd77
#212grayfox1986Posted 2/21/2013 10:44:50 AM
I'm not usually one to get upset about this kind of stuff, but this time I am furious. That BS preorder exclusive code was the only reason I bought this game at launch, otherwise I would have waited for a sale. Been a huge fan of gray fox since the original metal gear (see my screen name). I feel cheated. Like they tricked me into buying this game by promising me something that isn't even in it. I think I now know how the people who bought Aliens: CM feel.....and it freakin sucks

AAARRRGGHHH!

just needed to vent. thank you for listening, internetz, you are always there for me.
---
"1.21 Gigawatts!?" - Dr. Emmett Brown
#213Phil MajorPosted 2/21/2013 10:45:53 AM
You got it. Anything for you.
#214CyanicKnightPosted 2/21/2013 11:33:14 AM
Just as long you don't go and on about it a small rant post is alright.

I did sort of point it out to them on their twitter though how everything is going smoothly for the ps3 though. >_>

Stupid preferred system.
---
http://i.imgur.com/35zgfe2.png
This game we played has on gone on far enough. Reveal your true self!
#215RINGOUTPosted 2/21/2013 11:56:34 AM
Man does this mess with me..I also only pre ordered this game because it has been my dream to play as Gray Fox for 14 years. It turned out to be a great game, and I don't regret buying it, but I still do feel deceived. H8 you Konami
---
Gamertag: Smoke a Fat J
#216stellarvisionsPosted 2/21/2013 12:22:32 PM
RoyalTacoV2 posted...
also, to those of you saying its not on the marketplace for 240m, think again

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/METAL-GEAR-RISING-REVENGEANCE-Cyborg-Ninja/a1d4ff30-0a5c-45a2-9738-a8d4a302b581?cid=SLink

Yeah this doesn't actually work in the U.S.

Either wait for the DLC, or be a whiner and don't.
---
"It takes a real man to fight with a giant pink scythe."
- danstu
#217SensationalSeanPosted 2/21/2013 1:05:13 PM
RINGOUT posted...
Man does this mess with me..I also only pre ordered this game because it has been my dream to play as Gray Fox for 14 years.

While you're waiting, play through the VR Missions add-on for MGS. There are a few special levels where you play as Gray Fox!
---
"Because Cloud, you are..."
"a puppet." Sephiroth followed by Jenova, FF7
#218MortalDangerPosted 2/21/2013 1:09:03 PM
SensationalSean posted...
RINGOUT posted...
Man does this mess with me..I also only pre ordered this game because it has been my dream to play as Gray Fox for 14 years.

While you're waiting, play through the VR Missions add-on for MGS. There are a few special levels where you play as Gray Fox!

Yes, and they are oh so sweet...
---
God Bless America.
#219teknochickenPosted 2/21/2013 1:29:26 PM
Dunno why everyones moaning so much tbh. You may as well start (and finish :P) the game cause you have to use a ton of bp to buy the suit anyway. On the plus at least my inferno code works and the steel book to came with is sick :D Hope your enjoying the game, its freaking awesome! Not had this much fun since vanquish
#220TheRequiemWolfPosted 2/21/2013 1:35:51 PM
They're moaning because a lot of us only paid the full $65.00 in order to play as Gray Fox. A large amount of people dislike Raiden still. But they don't dislike him enough to condemn the Metal Gear games. It's similar to GTA, it changes protagonists and while a lot of people might not like playing as that character, they'll still buy the next GTA. In this case, I don't think I've ever seen anyone say they dislike Gray Fox. I'm sure now someone will, but I suspect the only reason they'll say it is because so many want to play as him.