gray fox code?

#221AJ2412Posted 2/21/2013 1:36:28 PM
They're moaning because a lot of us only paid the full $65.00 in order to play as Gray Fox. A large amount of people dislike Raiden still. But they don't dislike him enough to condemn the Metal Gear games. It's similar to GTA, it changes protagonists and while a lot of people might not like playing as that character, they'll still buy the next GTA. In this case, I don't think I've ever seen anyone say they dislike Gray Fox. I'm sure now someone will, but I suspect the only reason they'll say it is because so many want to play as him.

65 dollars? What kind of Gamestop do you go to that charges 65 for a game? >_>
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .
#222CyanicKnightPosted 2/21/2013 1:40:38 PM
They're moaning because a lot of us only paid the full $65.00 in order to play as Gray Fox. A large amount of people dislike Raiden still. But they don't dislike him enough to condemn the Metal Gear games. It's similar to GTA, it changes protagonists and while a lot of people might not like playing as that character, they'll still buy the next GTA. In this case, I don't think I've ever seen anyone say they dislike Gray Fox. I'm sure now someone will, but I suspect the only reason they'll say it is because so many want to play as him.

Tax in California is crap. Others states have high tax too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/35zgfe2.png
This game we played has on gone on far enough. Reveal your true self!
#223ZoterPosted 2/21/2013 1:48:16 PM
AJ2412 posted...

Well, I'm in Canada. Tax is 13%. I know that whenever I go to pick up a game that is $59.99, it turns into $67.78
#224teknochickenPosted 2/21/2013 1:48:46 PM
Its just dumb that people wont enjoy the game because of a stupid skin that changes the gameplay in noway. Not even the cut scenes. Enjoy the game you spent your hard earned money on. Play it as it was intended and then when the codes ready youll have allllll those bp saved to buy it and you can mess around as a grey fox wannabe all you like. Never heard of this much fuss over a freakin' skin. Its nuts
#225AJ2412Posted 2/21/2013 1:51:09 PM
Tax in California is crap. Others states have high tax too.

Oh, taxes. I thought he meant that the game itself costs 65 dollars.
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .
#226WiiareVenomPosted 2/21/2013 1:56:18 PM
teknochicken posted...
Its just dumb that people wont enjoy the game because of a stupid skin that changes the gameplay in noway. Not even the cut scenes. Enjoy the game you spent your hard earned money on. Play it as it was intended and then when the codes ready youll have allllll those bp saved to buy it and you can mess around as a grey fox wannabe all you like. Never heard of this much fuss over a freakin' skin. Its nuts

Skin AND weapon.

2. It is not all about the skin, its also kind of the principle of the bonus not working on one console and not the other, they really should of been professional enough to make sure it worked on both, and not this "lead console" crap.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#227DabiriSCPosted 2/21/2013 2:08:00 PM
Zoter posted...
AJ2412 posted...

Well, I'm in Canada. Tax is 13%. I know that whenever I go to pick up a game that is $59.99, it turns into $67.78

Here in Nova Scotia it's 15%, game was ~$71.
#228CyanicKnightPosted 2/21/2013 2:08:53 PM
The anger is now understandable but moaning about it for a good 100 posts is not. What most are trying to say is keep your cool about it and not flip out on the company as bad as some are. It is really annoying that it's clearly obvious one console is receiving special treatment than the other but then again we have DLCs that they have to wait for constantly instead of a screw up. Just keep this thread bumped to see if the code has worked yet rather than pointlessly flaming, they're not working any faster. :/
---
http://i.imgur.com/35zgfe2.png
This game we played has on gone on far enough. Reveal your true self!
#229darksolgamerPosted 2/21/2013 2:12:25 PM
teknochicken posted...

You must be new to the internet then.
---
Posting from my smartphone, I'm trolling from the future!
Black 2 FC: 3268 4044 6266
#230___Django___Posted 2/21/2013 2:17:45 PM
Welp I tried it yesterday and it didn't work still. I've already beaten the game and was looking forward to doing a run as gray fox. Looks like I'll have to deal with just using MGS4 raiden first :P
---
|¯¯\ _|¯|
|__/ |__|¤ «Enough data to choke a whale»