gray fox code?

#31stellarvisionsPosted 2/19/2013 10:02:59 AM
CalistoCoon posted...
ZombiePyroNinja posted...
Ladies and gentleman, I feel dumb but
if you look above the code on your receipt (Maybe not people from the midnight launch but mine anyways states) **PLEASENOTE** The metal Gear Rising Codes are currently not live please keep this receipt!

Mine doesn't say that and the items are available on PS3 already.

That's because they're only slow on making Day 1 DLC available on XBox Live. It's not the first time I've run into this. Another way PS3 owners have the advantage over XBox 360 owners.
---
"It takes a real man to fight with a giant pink scythe."
- danstu
#32Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 2/19/2013 10:04:40 AM
At least they were able to give the codes out even if you can't use them yet. It's better than the issue they had with Halo 4 where they couldn't even print the codes and people had to go back to the store the next day just to get them.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#33KoonezPosted 2/19/2013 10:06:21 AM
thebza451 posted...
Koonez posted...
Ok here is the word from konami, keep your codes, they are aware of the problem and are working to fix it. Gamestop won't give you a new code. Just gotta be patient.

what word from konami? where did you read this?

my xbox 360 gray fox code from Gamestop is also not working... invalid

Konami sent gamestop an email this morning that stated everything I posted above. Gamestop was told not to give out te alternate code.
---
GamerTag - Koontez
#34xKuraudoxPosted 2/19/2013 10:44:35 AM
Koonez posted...
thebza451 posted...
Koonez posted...
Ok here is the word from konami, keep your codes, they are aware of the problem and are working to fix it. Gamestop won't give you a new code. Just gotta be patient.

what word from konami? where did you read this?

my xbox 360 gray fox code from Gamestop is also not working... invalid

Konami sent gamestop an email this morning that stated everything I posted above. Gamestop was told not to give out te alternate code.

I just got back from Gamestop about 8 minutes ago and he said be paitent it's a Konami problem the code WILL work later
#35Kocano26Posted 2/19/2013 10:52:47 AM
On xbox support, the code is unused but it's inaccessible at the moment. So they are not "activated" yet....
---
Kocano Wins!
#36xKuraudoxPosted 2/19/2013 10:55:05 AM
Kocano26 posted...
On xbox support, the code is unused but it's inaccessible at the moment. So they are not "activated" yet....

confirmed, i contacted xbox, its a valid code, just cant access it atm
#37BadDecisionsPosted 2/19/2013 12:06:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9uSixp9.png
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSLJJDRA-jQ
Rate and subscribe. Very good best videos all the day!
#38CalistoCoonPosted 2/19/2013 12:25:37 PM
I wonder how many days this will take to fix. I'm guessing next week on Wednesday.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#39QuBixPosted 2/19/2013 12:34:28 PM
Codes will work sooner then later. Last time this happened was with NBA 2K13, the codes began to work in the afternoon hours of the release date. Just be patient and do not throw out your code, it will work later on.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#40JenneroPosted 2/19/2013 2:14:10 PM
Just tried using it after playing for a couple of hours. Still doesn't work. :(