gray fox code?

#51CalistoCoonPosted 2/19/2013 4:50:24 PM
I'm surprised they aren't active by now, this is the longest one I have seen.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#52SensationalSeanPosted 2/19/2013 5:16:44 PM
Just tried mine, "There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."

Meh, patience is a virtue!
---
"Because Cloud, you are..."
"a puppet." Sephiroth followed by Jenova, FF7
#53IrishSJ23Posted 2/19/2013 5:17:19 PM
Cant wait for these codes to start working!
#54the36thchamberPosted 2/19/2013 5:32:47 PM
gray fox i must have you!my body is ready damnit!
---
2013 Hype Dogs: Naruto UNS3,Metal Gear Rising,Castlevania LOS2,Crysis 3
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#55CalistoCoonPosted 2/19/2013 5:34:48 PM
I feel bad for the guy on here talking about his Gray Fox Tattoo and how he was excited to be able to play as him.
---
#56RoyalTacoV2Posted 2/19/2013 5:52:45 PM
If they were trying to resolve it, it would have been fixed by now. Its not a game breaking or serious issue, so there is hardly any motivation to get it working, but most of all, no one is legally obligated to make sure your preorder code works. They'll probably just give everyone $5 credit or something at the online merchandise store if they register their copy of rising with konami's or platinum's website. Wasn't there a spiel like this with another platinum game with preorder bonuses and after like a week of the codes not working, they never said anything else about it? Anarchy reigns i think it was.
#57Macdaddyruss1Posted 2/19/2013 6:12:29 PM
CalistoCoon posted...
I feel bad for the guy on here talking about his Gray Fox Tattoo and how he was excited to be able to play as him.

kinda bummed :( Im making dinner in hopes of trying code later in a couple hours. Flipping pre order bonus my ass
---
have you ever Chap-Sticked a Cats Butt in a LIghtning Storm?
#58CalistoCoonPosted 2/19/2013 6:36:29 PM
RoyalTacoV2 posted...
If they were trying to resolve it, it would have been fixed by now. Its not a game breaking or serious issue, so there is hardly any motivation to get it working, but most of all, no one is legally obligated to make sure your preorder code works. They'll probably just give everyone $5 credit or something at the online merchandise store if they register their copy of rising with konami's or platinum's website. Wasn't there a spiel like this with another platinum game with preorder bonuses and after like a week of the codes not working, they never said anything else about it? Anarchy reigns i think it was.

Nope, I got my Bayonetta.
---
#59SkaterUBPosted 2/19/2013 7:11:58 PM
RoyalTacoV2 posted...

If they end up doing this I will be really pissed off. I'm waiting to play so that I can just play through it with the DLC. They could easily fix this. I would not have bought it right away if not for the code.
---
The Rules of EMS:
Rule #1: You can't cure stupid.
#60AugmentedMinorPosted 2/19/2013 7:14:35 PM
Yea, I don't wanna play through the game until I get the costume. I haven't even beat Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 3, DmC, and the new Hitman. All these games are lined up, but I wanna play this game with the Gray Fox skin...sigh.
---
"and he shall read in it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear the LORD his God by keeping all the words of this law and these statutes"