gray fox code?

#61NightRainPosted 2/19/2013 8:54:40 PM
Not working! Dammit!
---
To be a sage means only to be rich in knowledge.
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#62Macdaddyruss1Posted 2/19/2013 9:00:33 PM
BS!
---
have you ever Chap-Sticked a Cats Butt in a LIghtning Storm?
#63RINGOUTPosted 2/19/2013 9:24:50 PM
Yep. Still not working.
---
Gamertag: Smoke a Fat J
#64TheRequiemWolfPosted 2/19/2013 9:26:44 PM
The only reason I bought this game new is for the Gray Fox skin, I'd intended to wait for it to hit the twenty dollar shelf within like two months. Then about two weeks ago it hit me that it'd be just like Gamestop to have a Gray Fox skin and what do you know, turns out they did.

Now not only do I find out my code won't work, but i have to actually play as Raiden without it in order to unlock it? Thank God there are ways around that.
#65stellarvisionsPosted 2/19/2013 9:42:48 PM
TheRequiemWolf posted...
The only reason I bought this game new is for the Gray Fox skin, I'd intended to wait for it to hit the twenty dollar shelf within like two months. Then about two weeks ago it hit me that it'd be just like Gamestop to have a Gray Fox skin and what do you know, turns out they did.

Now not only do I find out my code won't work, but i have to actually play as Raiden without it in order to unlock it? Thank God there are ways around that.

The codes work, if people being told to keep their codes for when Microsoft/Konami/Platinum/Whoever gets their **** together with regards to the dlc.

As for having to play as Raiden during the first stage, ****ing suck it up. If you don't want to play as Raiden, don't ****ing bother playing the game at all, and save us all from having to listen to you whine about having to play as Raiden in the Raiden spin-off game.
---
"It takes a real man to fight with a giant pink scythe."
- danstu
#66Macdaddyruss1Posted 2/19/2013 9:58:57 PM
Sorry its already been admitted that Hideo's Vison of this game is playing as Grey Fox. He just let his younger Company members put Raiden in because he was from the beloved MGS2 game wich most of his young employees loved.

basically Hideo meant this game to be played as Grey fox. Soley
---
have you ever Chap-Sticked a Cats Butt in a LIghtning Storm?
#67kingman_73Posted 2/19/2013 10:03:16 PM
mine still doesn't work. 11pm central time. I'll try again tomorrow I guess.
---
If less is more, just think how much more MORE would be.
#68Big_HurtPosted 2/19/2013 10:25:05 PM
stellarvisions posted...
TheRequiemWolf posted...

The codes work, if people being told to keep their codes for when Microsoft/Konami/Platinum/Whoever gets their **** together with regards to the dlc.

As for having to play as Raiden during the first stage, ****ing suck it up. If you don't want to play as Raiden, don't ****ing bother playing the game at all, and save us all from having to listen to you whine about having to play as Raiden in the Raiden spin-off game.

Agreed
---
PSN: Dead_End_Planet XBL: BigJunior15
#69stellarvisionsPosted 2/19/2013 10:36:09 PM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...
Sorry its already been admitted that Hideo's Vison of this game is playing as Grey Fox. He just let his younger Company members put Raiden in because he was from the beloved MGS2 game wich most of his young employees loved.

basically Hideo meant this game to be played as Grey fox. Soley

That's all well and good, but that's not the final game, is it? Kojima didn't want to take direct control of the development of MGR, so "his vision of the game" doesn't mean a hell of a lot, does it?

If you don't like playing as Raiden, that's your business, but don't boo-hoo about it here, because at this point there are more people who love this game for what it is, rather than what it might have been under different creative control.
---
"It takes a real man to fight with a giant pink scythe."
- danstu
#70xKuraudoxPosted 2/19/2013 10:55:32 PM
So i beat the game and still the code won't work, sadface