DId you LOL @ the Denver Police...

#1masked_yazooPosted 5/8/2013 1:48:26 PM(edited)
SPOILERS

when they ready there Stun Rods against Raiden who is using a High Frequency Sword?

---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#2BgSoAPosted 5/8/2013 9:08:35 PM
masked_yazoo posted...
SPOILERS

when they ready there Stun Rods against Raiden who is using a High Frequency Sword?

I was just like "Oh my God, you people are kidding me right?" and then I went and butchered those ****ers for being stupid.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#3UbberDevilPosted 5/8/2013 9:30:38 PM
Threatening an officer gives them the right to use deadly force. Now put away your stupid guns and get out your small, blunt objects!
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#4AvatarOfBaganPosted 5/8/2013 11:17:39 PM
UbberDevil posted...
Threatening an officer gives them the right to use deadly force. Now put away your stupid guns and get out your small, blunt objects!

And this was WHY I laughed my ass off.

Guess those nanomachines inhibited more then fear and pain, hmm?
---
"Nonsense, Bagan cannot be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
Kool Frostbyte - XBL gamer tag.
#5DmorktryPosted 5/12/2013 9:47:27 PM
UbberDevil posted...

I thought it was that with the cybernetics, them swinging the rods is much more powerful than a bullet
---
--- Not changing this signature until I think of a better one
#6AvatarOfBaganPosted 5/12/2013 10:06:24 PM
Dmorktry posted...
UbberDevil posted...

I thought it was that with the cybernetics, them swinging the rods is much more powerful than a bullet

As a rule, yeah, but with the fleet of gunners they had, peltin Raiden at a distance would have probably been more effective...

By more effective, I mean that it would have taken 30 seconds to wipe them out instead of 20.
---
"Nonsense, Bagan cannot be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
Kool Frostbyte - XBL gamer tag.
#7TentionPosted 5/13/2013 8:29:26 PM
their stun rods are stronger than bullets, but still, you would have thought some of them would stay back for cover fire of some sort. either way, they were going to get sliced to tiny bits by Raiden.
---
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own