The Camera Woes..

#1MeatiecheeksPosted 12/27/2013 3:43:19 PM
Am I the only one who notices that when ever Raiden is standing against a wall, and you try to position the camera behind him, even though it changes perspective a little (to be expected in any third person game), it will automatically move once raiden runs.

Although a minor gripe, so much I find myself unable to see the enemies because of CQC in which I am only allowed to look at walls

Grrrrr
---
"It must be my Lucky Day, quick get a ruler!" - DJ Hom Tardy
#2desi_shinobiPosted 1/5/2014 4:20:35 AM
yeah this is noticeable on VR missions especially
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#3GoldsicklePosted 1/23/2014 7:24:45 PM
The camera here is awful, no questions about it.

If you're hiding in a box and an enemy comes near, the camera will sharply turn away from the enemy for some reason.

If you're near a wall and an enemy closes in, expect the camera to suddenly rotate without warning.
It makes the whole "point towards enemy to parry them" bulls*** when the direction changes the same time I tilt the stick to the enemy's direction, making the parry fail.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#4Saunders095Posted 1/23/2014 10:58:13 PM
other than the camera i am really enjoying this game
#5VaporFoxPosted 1/27/2014 5:56:46 PM
Yeah, if they weren't planning on making the camera system in this game even remotely functional, they should have at least given Raiden the ability to BLOCK instead of just this parry crap that only seems to work 80% of the time when you're in a cluster-**** of enemies.
---
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
Xbox Live Gamertag: Valorik