Monsoon is impossible even on normal!!

#1w0 0tPosted 1/29/2014 8:22:49 AM
Blade mode is useless against him except at the vehicles hurled at you. ALL his attacks breaks thru parries & has 100% chance of stunning you everytime. And aiming the EM 'nade throw is so hard in the heat of such a fast-paced fight.
---
a tier is a ranking of how a character (or a set of characters) is expect to perform under tournament conditions based on that characters metagame. - SLAPAHO
#2w0 0t(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 8:42:18 AM
Ok I got him down to 10% hp &... is there anything that can be done against the obelisk? Nothing works, is this a bug?
---
a tier is a ranking of how a character (or a set of characters) is expect to perform under tournament conditions based on that characters metagame. - SLAPAHO
#3PANDA510Posted 1/29/2014 10:10:24 PM
LoL if you think Monsoon is hard, wait till you get to Senator Armstrong... xD
---
Hi, i'm a Panda.
#4GoldsicklePosted 1/30/2014 12:48:11 PM
When Monsoon is tossing the obelisk at you, the prompt on-screen isn't to tell you to enter Blade Mode but to perform a Ninja Run.

That's not the end of it, though.
There are two more separate prompts at the end.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#5bnrulzPosted 2/4/2014 7:57:51 AM
w0 0t posted...
Blade mode is useless against him except at the vehicles hurled at you. ALL his attacks breaks thru parries & has 100% chance of stunning you everytime. And aiming the EM 'nade throw is so hard in the heat of such a fast-paced fight.

You can parry most of his attacks even if it seems like you can't (which goes for many of the boss fights). As far as the EM grenade, instead of trying to aim it, just tap LB while facing the enemy and Raiden will auto-target him. When he's stunned, run up to him and blade mode, his face will be the target. If you hit his head in blade mode you can knock his head off and do some major damage. Hope this helps.