What's the Lemming award?

#1KaiRyusakiPosted 7/6/2009 11:47:46 AM
Just wondering.
---
Gamers have a rank on HOW much of a gamer they are.It's based on how often they play an M-rated game.
Real gamers dont use the words Gimmick, Generic,or Polish
#2XImperialDragonPosted 7/6/2009 11:57:32 AM
The worms just run off the ledge?

I dunno. According to Robot Chicken, the lemming is nature's idiot.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#3KaiRyusaki(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2009 12:15:57 PM
^^
Robot Chicken, teaching people all over the world.
---
Gamers have a rank on HOW much of a gamer they are.It's based on how often they play an M-rated game.
#4ss_joey419Posted 7/6/2009 12:46:18 PM
Lemmings came long before Robot Chicken.

And I'm not even talking about the game that was made almost 20 years ago.
---
GT: Joey Leen
#5KaiRyusaki(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2009 12:48:02 PM
pretty sure he's implying lemming was an animal.... dont pull your elitist "LOLRC DIDNT DO IT FIRST NUB" thing. your post didnt help at all.
---
#6XImperialDragonPosted 7/6/2009 12:53:17 PM
Lemmings came long before Robot Chicken.

You realize that a lemming is an actual animal, right? Or, are you seriously implying that I didn't know about something that's supposedly been around since, uh, the creation of the world so many years ago? >_>;

I actually think that this guys' post is much funnier than my own. =D
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#7XImperialDragonPosted 7/6/2009 12:55:22 PM
Oh yeah, and apparently the Lemming award is given to any worm that kills itself. I just got it because I accidentally bazooka'd my own worm (time ran out as I was holding A, lol).

I don't think it has anything to do with hitting the water, actually. Mine didn't, and still got the Lemming award.
---
#8KaiRyusaki(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2009 1:08:57 PM
hitting your own worm seems common though, it's probably who does most damage to own worm then
---
#9ss_joey419Posted 7/6/2009 1:18:27 PM

It's funny how you're saying I'm the one who doesn't understand what he's saying.
---
GT: Joey Leen
#10XImperialDragonPosted 7/6/2009 2:33:16 PM
hitting your own worm seems common though, it's probably who does most damage to own worm then

Yeah, more than likely. Mine was kind of epic; I bazooka'd myself into a mine: Around 70 or so damage. I'd say that what you have is a decent supposition, that's for sure.
---