How to get to World 7!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. How to get to World 7!?

User Info: CNOLA85

CNOLA85
7 years ago#1

Me and my g/f are having trouble finding out how to get to world 7 in this game, is there some secret way to get to it?

User Info: I_am_Cry

I_am_Cry
7 years ago#2
SPOILERS

Complete World 6
?!

User Info: Nate794

Nate794
7 years ago#3
If you can not get to world 7 just normal... then you won't be beating world 7 anytime soon. So what's the point?
I Serve Aces~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~unreturnable~~~~~

CNOLA85
7 years ago#4

Nate794 posted...
If you can not get to world 7 just normal... then you won't be beating world 7 anytime soon. So what's the point?

---

no crap, thank you captain obvious...and i beat the game but world 7 isnt unlocked, i dont get it

User Info: John117_MC

John117_MC
7 years ago#5
That isn't possible, dude.

Unless you used cannons to skip worlds. In which case, you can use the - button (that's a minus sign there) to select worlds. Go back to world 6 and beat the castle/fortress.

OR you're a troll of some sort.

CNOLA85
7 years ago#6

no not a troll, i just looked on youtube and onlevel 6-6 you have to beat the level without going through any pipes to advance up the mountain

User Info: John117_MC

John117_MC
7 years ago#7
DOUBLE OR, you could be playing the DS version, since I just read about that in another topic. In the DS version, World 7 is unlocked by beating the boss in World 5 as Mini Mario. Or so I've read.

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
7 years ago#8
@John
It's a joke.

Okay, to get to World 7 you must use a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong cheat:

You go to World 1 and must beat level 1 without getting hit by the first goomba...
You know you're a failure when you run out of time on an auto-scrolling Mario level.

User Info: Nate794

Nate794
7 years ago#9
hahaha you called me captain obvious?? The first guys said to beat world 6 and you said nothing about him. Since I am captain obvious then it's obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. You can beat the whole game but can not get to world 7? *slow claps*

CNOLA85
7 years ago#10

read my last post n00b i figured it out

1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. How to get to World 7!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived