My 5 year old just conquered this game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. My 5 year old just conquered this game...
5 years ago#1
My 5 year old son just won this game. I was curious if this is significant or if a lot of 5 year olds do this.
5 years ago#2
Was he playing by himself?
---
Current Addiction: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4: EPISODE 1
If you like Mario trivia and think you can outwit other Mario fans, join BMB5 on the Mask Two board...
5 years ago#3
Yes, 100%. He would get on Youtube to see how to do certain things and then he would mimic it. He also won on Mario Bros DS.
5 years ago#4
Well that's pretty impressive! I, for one, sucked at video games when I was his age!
---
If you like Mario trivia and think you can outwit other Mario fans, join BMB5 on the Mask Two board...
5 years ago#5
I think I have a little video game addict on my hands.
5 years ago#6
What else has he played?
---
5 years ago#7
THIS BOY IS GIFTED, GIVE HIM ONE MILLION SCHOLARSHIPS.
---
Walking on sunshine.
5 years ago#8
He started with Mario Kart last Christmas when we got the Wii (he turned 5 in September so he was 4 when we got it). He has finished in 1st place in all cups and races, as well as first in 2 mirror mode cups. I think that he as all but 3-4 of the charactes unlocked. He also plays Super Mario Galaxy 2 and he is on the 2nd or 3rd World. He doesn't like games if they're not Mario.
5 years ago#9
Well someone's a little prodigy!
---
5 years ago#10
You should get the Wii edition of Super Mario All-stars for him for Christmas. It has all of the old Super Mario Bros. games on it (except for Super Mario World), so I'm sure he'll enjoy that.
---
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. My 5 year old just conquered this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived