My 5 year old just conquered this game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. My 5 year old just conquered this game...

User Info: danbetz

danbetz
6 years ago#1
My 5 year old son just won this game. I was curious if this is significant or if a lot of 5 year olds do this.

User Info: Knuckles07

Knuckles07
6 years ago#2
Was he playing by himself?
Current Addiction: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4: EPISODE 1
If you like Mario trivia and think you can outwit other Mario fans, join BMB5 on the Mask Two board...

danbetz
6 years ago#3
Yes, 100%. He would get on Youtube to see how to do certain things and then he would mimic it. He also won on Mario Bros DS.

Knuckles07
6 years ago#4
Well that's pretty impressive! I, for one, sucked at video games when I was his age!
If you like Mario trivia and think you can outwit other Mario fans, join BMB5 on the Mask Two board...

danbetz
6 years ago#5
I think I have a little video game addict on my hands.

Knuckles07
6 years ago#6
What else has he played?

User Info: Rhodechill

Rhodechill
6 years ago#7
THIS BOY IS GIFTED, GIVE HIM ONE MILLION SCHOLARSHIPS.
Walking on sunshine.

danbetz
6 years ago#8
He started with Mario Kart last Christmas when we got the Wii (he turned 5 in September so he was 4 when we got it). He has finished in 1st place in all cups and races, as well as first in 2 mirror mode cups. I think that he as all but 3-4 of the charactes unlocked. He also plays Super Mario Galaxy 2 and he is on the 2nd or 3rd World. He doesn't like games if they're not Mario.

Knuckles07
6 years ago#9
Well someone's a little prodigy!

Knuckles07
6 years ago#10
You should get the Wii edition of Super Mario All-stars for him for Christmas. It has all of the old Super Mario Bros. games on it (except for Super Mario World), so I'm sure he'll enjoy that.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. My 5 year old just conquered this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived