Missable Djinns

#31ben_not_bennyPosted 12/3/2010 9:55:13 AMmessage detail

Two summons not listed here:

Flora in Passaj mountain climb. 1 venus 2 jupiter, requires cold snap and arid heat to unlock the door (meaning you've activated the town's forge).

It's a small block sliding puzzle. To get there, you begin from Passaj and head to the mountain climb. Keep a lookout for some rock climbing spots, a ledge to slide down and some rock outcropping. It's not very far from town.

Second one if Megaera (1 mars 1 jupiter). You get this from the Konpa cave. On the way to the Konpa temple, you'll see there's a cave beyond the south side of the mountains. After the konpa events, you can access it. The cave is southwest of the first point of no return. Walk along the left side of the mountain and you should see an upward slope, leading to the cave.

They're not listed here because neither of them are permanently missable. Note that this topic covers missable stuff only.

---
Missing djinn? Refer to my FAQ and videos.
Youtube: TheUnwiseOne1
#32acero47Posted 12/3/2010 12:18:23 PMmessage detail
Any chance we can get stat-boosting items added to this? Like Djinn and summons, they don't get obsoleted as you continue through the game. Extra luck/attack/whatever is always useful.
#33NightHawk_GoDPosted 12/3/2010 2:54:21 PMmessage detail
I haven't bought the game yet.
But I was wondering are the points of no returns obvious. Is there like a warning that it's a point of no return? What I mean is that I don't want to walk into a part and a cutscene appears; and I just went into the point of no return w/o even knowing it so I cannot turn around.

I would prefer to play the game normally and then when I reach the point of no return, I would then go check a guide to see if I missed any djinns from that point. So if I reach the part of no return, I can just turn around and get ALL the previous djinns that was before that point?
---
PSN: Nighthawks28 [] GT: Nighthawks25
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=nighthawks28
#34NightHawk_GoDPosted 12/3/2010 2:55:59 PMmessage detail
and can u continue playing after beating the game?
---
PSN: Nighthawks28 [] GT: Nighthawks25
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=nighthawks28
#35Mandough2Posted 12/3/2010 6:17:12 PMmessage detail
I missed the two before the tower, oh well everything should go faster this time :( Glad I didn't save after getting on the boat. ;)
---
Long Speech (Deals 9,999 damage, and has a 100% chance to cause sleep against every enemy).PureNothingness
#36Mandough2Posted 12/3/2010 6:43:19 PMmessage detail
Turns out I got both of them :)
---
Long Speech (Deals 9,999 damage, and has a 100% chance to cause sleep against every enemy).PureNothingness
#37Dark_rune1423Posted 12/3/2010 8:27:47 PMmessage detail
Wait, I thought you get Cinder in Harapa, not a Venus Djinn? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's where I got Cinder...
#38MSAddictPosted 12/3/2010 8:55:32 PMmessage detail
Alright, I'm a little confused. You can never get the Djinns after these points? NEVER?
---
If you ever have to choose between regular heaven and pie heaven, you should choose pie heaven. There may not be any difference, but if there is, oh boy!
#39DouscPosted 12/3/2010 9:59:12 PMmessage detail

From: NightHawk_GoD | Posted: 12/3/2010 4:54:21 PM | #033
are the points of no returns obvious.

Nope.
---
~ AE
#40Super SlashPosted 12/4/2010 1:17:53 AMmessage detail

From: NightHawk_GoD | Posted: 12/3/2010 4:54:21 PM | #033
are the points of no returns obvious.

Nope.

Uh, actually, they are (so far, anyway). Kraden warns you before you leave the cave for the first one, and Karis specifically says you will not be able to return for the second one.

Alright, I'm a little confused. You can never get the Djinns after these points? NEVER?

All of the Djinn listed in this thread are permenately missable, yes.