Are Isaac and Jenna divorced?!

#11RUNNERSHIGHPosted 12/8/2010 11:04:57 AM

Are you you all for real. Are you that bored with the game taht you got to make up crap.
Isaac and Jenna are still together.
Isaac doing Studing at another place and Garet there to help and make sure nothing goes. And Maybe be a messager boy if anything did happen.
Jenna is Kalay Helping with the people who lived in vale that lived the Golden Sun event..
No way in shape or form. Does it say that they divorced, Or anything. Plus with things going as bad as it is now in the game do you really think Jenna WOULD LEAVE Isaac. I mean they have a Kid. for crying out loud.
She would not leave Isaac at all and care for Matt alone. And She would Die before giving Matt over to Isaac.....
Oh wait I forgot Im talking to kids here...... Fine Let your like ideas in the game run wild and come to a crashing end in dispointment.

u mad?

he mad
---
Luck? I don't need luck. I need alibis and bodybags.
#12panforisPosted 12/8/2010 11:41:09 AM
lotophoenixlord is right I mean do you think any normal mother would give full custody of her child to the father if they weren't still together and it's stated at the very beginning that Ivan is assisting Isaac and Garet in their work so that could be another reason why she didn't leave, She's helping Ivan with things on that end while Isaac does the personal investigating into the troubels going on. I'm still also betting that the reason she still is in Kalay is most likely that thats where she and Isaac had Mattew and Isaac only left for the cabin once Mattew was old enough to start training. It states that Isaac and Mattew and the others live there but it doesn't say if they go to visit Jenna from time to time because I mean Garet could hold down the fort temporarily and thats what Karis does, travel from Kalay to the cabin and back again quite frequently, or now that I think of it maybe Jenna visits them.
#13Oval91Posted 12/8/2010 11:43:30 AM

Yeah, she found out that Isaac was cheating on her with Garet.

Brokeback Mountain style.
#14BassForeverPosted 12/8/2010 11:45:00 AM

Are you you all for real. Are you that bored with the game taht you got to make up crap.
Isaac doing Studing at another place and Garet there to help and make sure nothing goes. And Maybe be a messager boy if anything did happen.
Jenna is Kalay Helping with the people who lived in vale that lived the Golden Sun event..
No way in shape or form. Does it say that they divorced, Or anything. Plus with things going as bad as it is now in the game do you really think Jenna WOULD LEAVE Isaac. I mean they have a Kid. for crying out loud.
She would not leave Isaac at all and care for Matt alone. And She would Die before giving Matt over to Isaac.....
Oh wait I forgot Im talking to kids here...... Fine Let your like ideas in the game run wild and come to a crashing end in dispointment.

u mad?

He's really mad
---
ProtoPiranha: Packers will beat the Redskins, Texans will light up the Giants, 49ers will beat the Eagles, Crytans don't stand a chance against the Cowboys.
#15Wolflink001Posted 12/8/2010 11:51:10 AM

BassForever posted...

u mad?

He's really mad
---
ProtoPiranha: Packers will beat the Redskins, Texans will light up the Giants, 49ers will beat the Eagles, Crytans don't stand a chance against the Cowboys.

He's not mad he's just smart thinking mad.

#16NoNameAtAllPosted 12/8/2010 2:18:15 PM
u mad?

Holy crap. Hi Death!
---
OH MY GAWD how did I forget her, I fail so much -- Marth_Koopa, now MarsKoopa
#17KesonoPosted 12/8/2010 5:22:38 PM
Really? Seriously.... You really just jump to this conclusion... Look, the reason why Isaac is living the cottage town area is mainly so that he could investigate the vortexes. Quote this "and the survivors of Vale have since relocated and founded a new settlement around the cabin. From here, Isaac has watched the remains of Mt. Aleph from afar using his cottage's telescope, observing for strange occurrences." --- Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Golden sun wiki.
#18Mary674Posted 12/8/2010 6:24:14 PM
Why isn't Jenna staying with him then? Are you gonna say she visits once in a while?
It's probably nothing but there still could be something going on. Relax people, it's just theories.
---
Golden Sun DS in 2010! :D
Survivor: Harry Potter Season 2... runner up.
#19Koopa_PridePosted 12/8/2010 6:46:47 PM
Isaac's Beard and Garet are gay.
#20Mary674Posted 12/8/2010 6:58:20 PM
Isaac's beard and Garet's moustache are gay. (Possibly together.)
---
Golden Sun DS in 2010! :D
Survivor: Harry Potter Season 2... runner up.