C/D:If there is ever going to be a GS4, and if Sheba was to appear in it, she...

#1Cthulhu_Posted 2/19/2012 1:42:12 AM
would be a total babe.

Also, 80/80.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
#2StormyAngelPosted 2/19/2012 2:01:56 AM
Cthulhu_ posted...
would be a total babe.

Agreed? *sigh* I really hope Camelot is smart about this and lets us see the rest of the former cast. And I swear, if Felix doesn't end up with Sheba...bad things will happen. Camelot thinks were unhappy now? Just try us.
#3aak57Posted 2/19/2012 2:16:36 AM
I've got the feeling that not only won't we see the rest of the cast, we probably won't learn more than we have already. Maybe an appearance by Piers with Nowell or something.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#4StormyAngelPosted 2/19/2012 2:25:54 AM
^I sincerely hope you're wrong.

Also, I forgot to say it in my earlier post, but TC: GS4 is a sure thing so your topic should properly be titled: "When GS4 comes out, and if Sheba was to appear in it..."

And if you disagree then Kraden will strike you down from the heavens for your Blaspheme.
#5Darkfire208Posted 2/19/2012 3:48:53 AM
Cthulhu_ posted...
would be a total babe.

Also, 80/80.

Sheba is my favourite character from the whole series, I definitely agree.
#6Darkfire208Posted 2/19/2012 3:51:22 AM
StormyAngel posted...
^I sincerely hope you're wrong.

Also, I forgot to say it in my earlier post, but TC: GS4 is a sure thing so your topic should properly be titled: "When GS4 comes out, and if Sheba was to appear in it..."

And if you disagree then Kraden will strike you down from the heavens for your Blaspheme.

Yes yes :D yep. As I've been saying, 100% certainty GS4, E3 2012.
#7helmaroc1Posted 2/19/2012 8:19:57 AM
So.........if E3 2012 comes around and there's no mention of GS4, and you end up jumping off the Venus Lighthouse in despair, can I get all your stuff? ^_^
---
http://roymbrog.deviantart.com/art/The-Helmaroc-King-145313154
pewpewpew
#8Darkfire208Posted 2/19/2012 8:32:36 AM
:(

To be honest I sat here for about 10 minutes trying to think of a way to respond to this that didn't result in me getting upset, then I realized it was impossible. All I can say is, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. It runs from June 5-7, so I can simply say it is 100% certain that news about Golden Sun will be released to us on those dates. Now in the 0% chance that this were not to occur, no I wouldn't give you all my stuff helm :( though you are an epic internet person, but I'd happily jump off the Venus lighthouse. Please, can you give me directions on how to get there? I've been having trouble finding it for myself. Now in reality, I have an unrelated way to cheat death on July 21st, so I'll just have to work out some way to survive for about a month and a half. This is provided the 0% scenario plays out of course. Fun times.
#9Darkfire208Posted 2/19/2012 8:40:20 AM(edited)
Wait a minute. This is all a conspiracy isn't helm, you just want to jinx it so that I have to suffer through another 7 years waiting for news of Felix and Sheba. This was all your plan from the beginning wasn't it!

(Yes only I, with my startling revelation about the truth of the events that transpire before our very eyes may be allowed to double post on this one occasion! ...I've done it many times before you say? NEVER. Must be your imagination, or my evil twin.)
#10Cthulhu_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2012 10:23:49 PM
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn