Easy Enemy Encounter: zombie, its already dead!

#81jfki11a(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 2:03:49 PM
Everyone posts random stuff about pokemon!
Jfkilla considers making a bulbapedia account for the sole purpose of getting it banned for adding tyrant helm!
The timestream f***s with flames! Soul slayers have been here the whole time!
Jfkilla makes the universe's first bar for fish on planet b!
Ninja summons tiamat again! They decide to check out the fish bar! It's awesome! Except for all the sharks at the pool tables! Pun intended, but it wasn't very effective!...! Another poke army is summoned by fefnir! After one hundred years of war the fish finally win, forcing the shiny male gardevoir to surrender by taking advantage of the fact that g's would never hurt a fish!

Oh, and tyrant helm throws a kick-ass party! Jfkilla was in attendance and took three pikachus home! It was awesome!

Note: I wonder if pokemon world has furries? I mean those pokefan trainers you see sometimes are damn close. Just sayin.
#82wind64aPosted 6/3/2012 2:45:14 PM
Some of the fanbase have Gijinka and there are some pokemon like Lucario and Machoke who are relativley close to human shape.
---
Here is a dot.
#83FinalFlamesPosted 6/3/2012 5:38:17 PM
I teleport around after slaying Isaac and Alex. I then start executing powerful enemies and cast Sun Drain to obtain those powers.
I can do anything! I bend this topic to my will!
I am now the Game Master!
---
Playing: Dead Rising 2, MW3, UC3, Bleach: SR, Skyrim
PSN: GfaqFinalFlames
#84jfki11a(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 7:05:54 PM
FinalFlames posted...
I teleport around after slaying Isaac and Alex. I then start executing powerful enemies and cast Sun Drain to obtain those powers.
I can do anything! I bend this topic to my will!
I am now the Game Master!

Yeah about that... There aren't any stars yet sooo...

Flames becomes this universe's Satan! Wind64a posts about pokemon! Jfkilla farts! A star is born!

Note: alright flames, go for it!
#85FefnirOmega13Posted 6/3/2012 9:22:24 PM
The two armies of gardevoir create a supermassive black hole.
---
Fan of Bullet Hell. Cave and Touhou mostly. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Mario Kart 7 (MnK*Toejam,1977-0150-7507)
#86l33t_ninj4_1337Posted 6/4/2012 7:36:30 AM(edited)
Galactus eats the black hole and notes that it tastes vaguely of a Terran fowl he once had.

Oh, and Ninja goes back in time, violates causality, and changes the first army of male gardevoir (i.e. the one the f***ed) into females.
---
----
---
#87wind64aPosted 6/4/2012 9:15:50 AM
I reach slowly into the open zipper and pull out a silver pendant on a chain. It looks kind of like a dog's head.
---
Here is a dot.
#88jfki11a(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 11:54:56 AM
Fefnir (finally) establishes gravity as a rule! The two poke armies fall into the killastar forming a supermassive singularity! Ninja calls forth galactus who eats the black hole! Wind64a does something wizardly with a weird hole in the fabric of the universe! all the planets are sucked into the black hole twenty minutes before it existed! Except the one with dolphins on it! Gravity would never hurt a dolphin!
#89wind64aPosted 6/4/2012 1:49:34 PM
I close the zipper, then activate "Guardian ARM Rain Dog". A giant and VERY ferocious blue dog appears next to me, named "Toto". The silver pendant and chain simultaneously vanish as "Toto" appears.

Special skill: Moving fast and eating ANYTHING except for the person who summoned him, if it gets close enough.
---
Here is a dot.
#90FinalFlamesPosted 6/5/2012 3:31:05 AM
I explode all of this universe with me, to eliminate all hate of this area. I melt back into the old universe and lock it so no one can get in.
---
Playing: Dead Rising 2, MW3, UC3, Bleach: SR, Skyrim
PSN: GfaqFinalFlames