Style Savvy 2 Trailer

#1pandanbubbleteaPosted 1/7/2012 12:12:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2psUu11W8sc

I am absolutely giddy with happiness right now~
And there's purses and I think you get to dress up guys. * u *
#2vescerebracisPosted 1/9/2012 7:22:09 PM(edited)
*OMG it's been awhile since I have posted on this forum*

*ahem*

I almost screamed when I found this trailer today on YouTube doing my usual browsing for Japanese fashion games that America does not have. -__- I LOVE that a new version has been created. It looks awesome and more fun. I also love that you can have bags too. Who knows what other accessories they'll have?!

The only problem I have has to be that it's on the 3DS. I only own the DS Lite and don't see myself buying the 3DS any time soon. :\
---
Goonies never say die!
#3pandanbubbletea(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2012 9:57:14 PM
vescerebracis posted...
The only problem I have has to be that it's on the 3DS. I only own the DS Lite and don't see myself buying the 3DS any time soon. :\

Ahh same here! I only have a DS Lite too. And the top screen doesn't work too well, you have to jiggle the screen a little to make it work. :c I'm trying to convince my Mom to get me a 3DS. Haha.

I really hope there is an English release for this game, because I really think America needs more decent fashion games. > u <

*Fab Style looks like a nice game too... if you've seen it. Though I think it's only going to be in Japanese. ; n ;
#4vescerebracisPosted 1/11/2012 11:02:23 PM
I really hope so too!! And I definitely agree that America needs more decent fashion games. Japan has the Poupee Girl (based on the website) one, the Fab Style that you mentioned, and something else called...Nicola? IDK. :P I'm not really fond of most of the American DS games. It's funny to know that all the DS games I own were originally created in Japan first.

I think they should release the new Style Savvy for the DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL...somehow. I don't think it's fair to release a new version only for the 3DS. :(
---
Goonies never say die!