The Three Figures Of Shiverburn

#1Beemario123Posted 3/6/2011 5:25:53 AM
There Are Many Mysterious Things in this Game but None are more mystrious then those 3 figures in shiverburn looking down at mario and Co Star Luma What do you think they are my guess is that one is a hammer bro one is a octoomba and one is a goomba What do you guys think
---
no one can cure the sting of the Bee
#2PT_PiranhaPosted 3/6/2011 8:06:56 AM
Your grammar is erratic and inconsistent.

Anyway those things creep me out, seriously. But I hear they're just trees.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - CS Lewis
#3Beemario123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2011 8:27:25 AM
I can use grammer! I just can not be arsed using It
---
#4Beemario123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2011 8:28:36 AM
and you sounded so rude when you judged my grammer!
---
#5Kirby321Posted 3/6/2011 8:34:54 AM
You just have to use periods. The rest can be forgiven.

I made Luigi commit suicide when I first discovered those things! They freak the **** out of me!

Those things are taller than both Goombas and Octoombas, so that's an impossibility. They're more skinnier than Hammer Bros., too. So far, not one Mario enemy resembles those things. They're unidentified specimen. What exactly are they? The world may never know. Though, imagine if they returned in the next 3D Mario game, aka the one for the 3DS. They could possibly be exactly like Fawful, starting out minor, then ending up being the villain for a game.
---
Paper Mario and the Seven Star-Shaped Objects of Generic Power: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/577997-pac-man
#6RizuRukiaPosted 3/6/2011 11:57:28 AM

You just have to use periods. The rest can be forgiven.

I made Luigi commit suicide when I first discovered those things! They freak the **** out of me!

Those things are taller than both Goombas and Octoombas, so that's an impossibility. They're more skinnier than Hammer Bros., too. So far, not one Mario enemy resembles those things. They're unidentified specimen. What exactly are they? The world may never know. Though, imagine if they returned in the next 3D Mario game, aka the one for the 3DS. They could possibly be exactly like Fawful, starting out minor, then ending up being the villain for a game.

Except Fawful was actually an enemy/boss in the first game he appears in.
---
"There's a mystery in our hearts,we both sparkle like the stars and snow" Mentantei/Detective Conan
"There is only one truth"-Shinichi Kudo
#7FakatopaterePosted 3/6/2011 2:22:04 PM
Fawful is dead (or it seems so, at least). Play Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story to see what I mean.
---
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".
#8Kirby321Posted 3/6/2011 7:18:51 PM
No, I mean like what if those three things were the villains of the next 3D Mario game, or the ones after that? I highly doubt it, but it might be possible.
---
Paper Mario and the Seven Star-Shaped Objects of Generic Power: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/577997-pac-man
#9PolynomialPalPosted 3/7/2011 12:19:36 AM
I think they might be the spirits of the Mother, Brother and Father of Rosalina. Mother told her in a dream that she would be watching from the heavens, and I'm sure that by now father and brother are up there as well.
---
Please let Mallow find his way home.
#10benjamin3740Posted 3/7/2011 4:45:06 PM
I heard that they are Larry, Moe, and Curly.
---
Official benjamin3740 of the SMG2 Board.