rank them purple coin missions!

friendlydude
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:01:14 AM
Welcome back Rocky! Great Kelly Clarkson song b y the way- I already told you this though. :) Congrats on getting all 150 coins in Luigi's Purple Coins. I haven't come close- I think 115 was the most I've ever managed to grab. I love this stage like crazy regardless. Oh and by the way- all that worrying I did that the Boss Blitz speedrun would be impossible was me exaggerating a little- I'll still die sometimes (ahem, fire piranha, ahem!) but usually I can complete it within 4 or 5 tries.
Previous Versions
friendlydude
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:57:32 AM
Well congrats on getting all 150 coins in Luigi's Purple Coins. I haven't come close- I think 115 was the most I've ever managed to grab. I love this stage like crazy regardless
friendlydude
Posted: 3/21/2013 4:58:41 AM
Welcome back Rocky! Great Kelly Clarkson song b y the way- I already told you this though. :) Congrats on getting all 150 coins in Luigi's Purple Coins. I haven't come close- I think 115 was the most I've ever managed to grab. I love this stage like crazy regardless.
friendlydude
Posted: 3/21/2013 5:00:44 AM
Welcome back Rocky! Great Kelly Clarkson song b y the way- I already told you this though. :) Congrats on getting all 150 coins in Luigi's Purple Coins. I haven't come close- I think 115 was the most I've ever managed to grab. I love this stage like crazy regardless. Oh and by the way- all that worrying I did that the Boss Blitz speedrun would be impossible was me exaggerating a little- I'll still die sometimes (ahem, fire piranha, ahem!) but usually I can complete it witin 4 or 5 tries.

No Action Available

No actions are currently available to you with this message.