rank them purple coin missions!
9) Purple Coin Flip 'n' Sprint - This is really easy and doesn't really exploit the gimmick of the galaxy. I mean, yes, it is present and constantly required but... it's just that you have to make most of your jumps end with a spin and a few of them not. It's... underwhelming.
8) Purple Coin Shadow Vault - Short and overly forgiving for a Cosmic Clone stage but still fun, I guess
7) Bulb Berry's Purple Coin Glow - It is a bit better about using the gimmick compared to Purple Coin Flip 'n' Sprint but it still has a lot of potential waiting to be unlocked. Then again, I never was the atmospheric type, so maybe the background and music are lost on me.
6) Tall Trunk's Purple Coin Slide - Most of it is fun but the end is a bit lackluster.... For some reason, I find that part to be easy. I am always positioned well there and I do not know why. *shrugs*
5) Purple Coin Beach Dash - Short and sweet, but still short
4) Purple Coin Spin Speed Run - This is what I wanted to see out of the Spin Drill! It isn't all that hard (for the record, all the Purple Coins can be obtained without the Spin Jump but for the ones you "needed" it for, you need to drop from somewhere or do a Wall Jump to get to them)
3) Purple Coins On the Rainbow Road - This one is not very forgiving but it is quite doable and challenging. It only gets here because the Star Ball is fun to control and sometimes difficulty is nice.
2) The Adventure of the Purple Coins - It is a little challenging but what I really like about it (as with the whole galaxy) is the excellent and inventive way of using the gravity. It leaves a little to be desired, but...
1) Luigi's Purple Coin Chaos - I like Cosmic Clone missions (when they actually do something with the Cosmic Clones) and this one is appreciatively difficult, even if not as much as it could be. I find it to be about the same difficulty as Luigi's Purple Coins but more fun.
Sorry, can't talk; switching feet!
God has forged the tools of logic people use to denounce Him.