why no save files with just 120 stars?

#1talk2billPosted 7/19/2013 9:15:46 AM
I guess i need to google. My kids (twins age 6) want me to get 120 stars so they can get green stars... bit the saves here are everything...
---
"Thank God, I'm no longer in someone's sig." ~ neokillr
#2friendlydudePosted 7/21/2013 7:47:33 AM
so you've collected 120 stars but you're unable to see the green star mission screen? it should say something like "green star mission, here we go!" or maybe "green star mission, bring it on!" I forget what it says exactly. If this isn't noticeable on your screen... I have no idea what the problem could be. Did you defeat Bowser twice in the world 6 castle?
#3Rocky2418Posted 7/23/2013 8:43:41 AM
No, he's not saying anything about his own game file. He's saying that he wants to find a save that someone else has uploaded, with only the first 120 stars completed, so that his kids can just do the green star missions.
---
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson
#4talk2bill(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 11:36:01 AM
yes indeed it is true what they say: google is your friend!

I found it. Now the twins are freaking out and hugging me and saying how great I am.

Why do I get the feeling I will come to regret this day?
---
"Thank God, I'm no longer in someone's sig." ~ neokillr
#5friendlydudePosted 7/27/2013 7:24:39 AM
Ooooh, I see. Glad you found what you're looking for unlike Bono from U2 who still hasn't found what he's looking for (sorry that's a dumb joke, hehe). Hope the twins are able to provide twice as much huggable affection for you. :)