I'm stuck in sector 1,need help please!

#1kiblasflaPosted 9/2/2010 6:19:51 PM

Yeah so I'm stuck in sector one, I defeated a big plant with a bunch of huge flying bugs, I saw the little white thing that was eating those creatures, I went from there to a a room with plants and theres a wall blocking my way, I need the grapple beam. So I went the other way, theres a save room followed by many rooms with bugs and water then there is a HUGE room with a big creature and once I defeated it there is nothing (from what I see) to do in that room. I see a morp ball trail very high in that room but I cant get to it. There is also a room earlier with a bridge that I can retract but theres nothing there either besides missiles... I'm stuck and running around in circle..

#2BillysanPosted 9/2/2010 6:25:44 PM
Is that the room with the water fall?
#3legendaryhero90Posted 9/2/2010 6:31:57 PM
ahh... yeah this is one of the tricky parts in the game.

just walk all the way to the dead end of the big room your at.

get in morphball and bomb the grey wall at the end of the room.

it doesnt look like you can bomb it, but if you look in first person mode, you should see some cracks on the grey metal wall.

---
Brawl FC : 4768-7157-8152
#4kiblasfla(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2010 9:27:05 PM

legendaryhero90 posted...
ahh... yeah this is one of the tricky parts in the game.

just walk all the way to the dead end of the big room your at.

get in morphball and bomb the grey wall at the end of the room.

it doesnt look like you can bomb it, but if you look in first person mode, you should see some cracks on the grey metal wall.

---
Brawl FC : 4768-7157-8152

Yeah I know what you are talking about but that is not the room I'm talking about. The room I'm talking about is FREAKING huge, and if you look on the map it looks like one fourth of a ring. At the dead end of that room there is a hill on the left side, a blocked door and a big cylender with a scale on it and a red computer on top of the cylender.

#5Bonetail101Posted 9/2/2010 9:30:16 PM
Clarify exactly what this BIG CREATURE is please?
---
If you see this username anywhere else, it's probably still me.
#6kiblasfla(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2010 9:32:03 PM

bump

#7Bonetail101Posted 9/2/2010 9:32:10 PM
Wait. I got it. Over near the door on that cliff there's a moving ledge that you can hook on to and ride around to the ledge that you can get to the console to open the door. Go FP while on the ledge, little bugs start popping out and attack ya.
---
#8LinkIII_IsBackPosted 9/2/2010 9:32:14 PM
If it's the room I'm thinking of, there should be a moving ledge that you can grab onto on the left side of the room.
---
Geemer of the Metroid: Other M Board
#9kiblasfla(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2010 9:37:00 PM

Bonetail101 posted...
Clarify exactly what this BIG CREATURE is please?
---

Its one of those high creatures that look like tree, it has four long legs, and it throws balls out of its core. I've fought one of them before in a room that looks like a swamp and where it rains and where you have to get into morphball to get to the projector. Now I'm in a huge room where I fought one of those creatures and there is a blocked door at the end.

#10Bonetail101Posted 9/2/2010 9:38:59 PM
Yup, I know exactly where ya are, and I already have it posted what to do. Look up a few posts and read that. Hope it helped, you seriously gotta play the rest of this game.
---