Ninja Gaiden Jokes...

#1etai79Posted 6/2/2009 1:22:07 PM
Don't worry, you'll be able to OLC into your Charge Beam Techniques by absorbing health balls from fallen space ninjas.

Upgrading your weapons will be a snap at Chozomasa's shop.

If you get in trouble, Chozopo will obliterate the enemies around you!

Once you've beaten the game you can play on Master Hunter mode, of which only three people will ever finish.

You'll be able to see Samus' goodies jiggle INSIDE her armor - they'll be bouncing up and hitting her in the face.

Everyone will only use the Power Beam because the Vigoorian Flail... I mean Ice Beam, will be useless.

People still won't be able to beat this game on Chozo Dog mode.

People are going to complain that the harder difficulties consist of only spamming Charge Beam thus making this game inferior to Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

This game will be remade 4 times.

There will be a Team Ninja logo in the game hub that refills your health and Chozopo.
#2BlueFlameBatPosted 6/2/2009 1:28:07 PM
Oh, these are your jokes! I thought you were talking talking about subtle references in the trailer.
*Looks them over*
*Gulp* They're...uh...funny.
#3etai79(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2009 1:29:03 PM
Dry humor.
#4BlueFlameBatPosted 6/2/2009 1:31:18 PM
I'd probably be laughing my ass off if I was heavily into the Ninja Gaiden series.
#5Yin_StarrunnerPosted 6/2/2009 1:34:26 PM
Don't worry, you'll be able to OLC into your Charge Beam Techniques by absorbing health balls from fallen space ninjas.
Hyper mod, anyone?

Upgrading your weapons will be a snap at Chozomasa's shop.
Don't you already upgrade your weapons in Metroid games?

Once you've beaten the game you can play on Master Hunter mode, of which only three people will ever finish.
Harder difficulties after you beat the game? Sounds familiar...

Everyone will only use the Power Beam because the Vigoorian Flail... I mean Ice Beam, will be useless.
Kinda like how people turn off the ice beam in SM in order to kill enemies faster?

If you get in trouble, Chozopo will obliterate the enemies around you!
You mean, kind of like, a POWER BOMB?

I just realized that Team Ninja is the perfect choice! Thanks OP!
---
GT: Yin Starrunner
#6etai79(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2009 1:42:20 PM
I can't tell if you got the cheesy and dry spirit of the jokes or just have no idea where I'm coming from.
lol
#7BlueFlameBatPosted 6/2/2009 1:45:45 PM
etai79, my attention span is about as long as a "fun size" Twizzler. I'm not gonna get these jokes even if they are funny.