Sector 3 Help

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Anyone here know how to get past the area in sector 3 where there's an elevator, 3 grappling hooks, and a red door? I'm stuck around where the door is for hours now.

Any help will be appreciated!
5 years ago#2

Bump for being stuckat the same point.

5 years ago#3
yes, I too am completely stuck at this point. Have swung over into this area via 3 grapple beams and the door is locked and there is seemingly nothing to do here and no way back due to a high wall blocking the grapple beams.
5 years ago#4
From looking at a video walkthrough, that red door is supposed to already be green and openable. So it appears I've reached a major glitch and cannot continue. How splendid.
5 years ago#5
there's a way past it, you have to use a siwtch to open the door.

look on the wall in the hall way for a hole you can climb in a morph ball and it takes you to the switch.
5 years ago#6
This video:

At 3:20 onwards, you see that there is no switch that needs turning on, the door is already green after the 3 grapple beams. Not on my copy though!
5 years ago#7
So have I really broken/glitched my save file somehow? Because this is some dumb sh*t if I have to completely restart.

I have found no way to progress at all, that door has well and truly glitched shut, and I can only assume the 2 people that started this topic are in the same boat?
5 years ago#8
YES i am having this exact same problem...also bump i am stuck! for 2 hours and cant figure it out!
5 years ago#9
Hell I might as well put my post here for the same reason
Arguments on the Internet are like the
Special Olympics, win or lose, you're still WE TODD ED.
5 years ago#10
My friend got hit with this to last night. One fix I heard about was forcing the game to load in someway but im not sure if this works or how to do it.
The beginning of everything and the end of nothing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived