The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Stuck after getting diffusion beam...

#1SorvPosted 9/3/2010 7:21:42 AM
Hi everyone, I'm really enjoying the game so far. It's different but it's fun.

I'm stuck right now just after getting the diffusion beam. I killed the two snake things and it opened some kind of boost to launch yourself upwards leading back to the wide room with the big dinosaur like thing.

But now I keep running around in circles. I have no idea where to go. It seems like every place I could go to either requires super missiles or the grapple. Anyone can help? :\
#2sacman64Posted 9/3/2010 7:24:55 AM
I'm right where you are now. After the diffusion beam, the terminal you turn on unlocks the door in a previous save room. Go back there and you'll get to a room that seems un-exit-able. I won't tell you how to get out of there but at least you should have some idea where to go :)
---
"anybody who think that game apps stand up to real games like mario or zelda doesn't deserve technology." - coller23
#3Sorv(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2010 7:33:06 AM
Yeah, I went there just a little while ago. All I got was a super missile door and one of those terminals that switches those "mirages" back and forth... *sighs* I suck so bad at problem solving...
#4Sorv(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2010 7:39:07 AM
Nevermind... got it now. God I feel stupid. *sighs*

Thanks for the reply, though. :)
#5productand1Posted 9/3/2010 8:08:13 AM
Sorv maybe you can help me out because i'm stuck exactly where you were stuck in that mirage room.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig _________GT:and1pr0duct
#6productand1Posted 9/3/2010 8:10:10 AM
Nevermind, I got lucky and found a way out. Very tricky.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig _________GT:and1pr0duct
#7sacman64Posted 9/3/2010 9:13:03 AM
Yea I was stuck in there for a little while too. My roommate was like "Shoot the wall!" I told him "Unless its highlighted I can't shoot it, so no!" After backtracking way too much and finally deciding there had to be some way out of there I used a bomb and he was like "See! I told you to hit it!"
---
"anybody who think that game apps stand up to real games like mario or zelda doesn't deserve technology." - coller23