POLL: Best Final Boss in the Metroid Series *SPOILERS*

#11Ace_KilljoyPosted 10/8/2012 9:33:01 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
CaioNV posted...
wiiking96 posted...
xWazManx posted...
Where's the Omega Metroid?

I consider SA-X to be the real final boss of Fusion. OM is just lame, with it's silly claw swipe and slow movement.

It's not a matter of you considering, it's the last thing boss you fight in the game, it should be an option. Why do people take personal opinion where it shouldn't enter?!
BTW, my vote goes for the Emperor Ing.

I hope you're joking.

Ha! I get it.
---
Proud member of the Global Defence Force.
http://img.imgcake.com/AlecTrevylan006/AceKilljoyShieldpngyp.png
#12P4wn4g3Posted 10/9/2012 2:25:54 AM
Voted for lamesauce, because that was seriously one pf the most difficult boss battles I myself have had to endure.
---
-=Official Gold Medalist of the Sex Board=-
#13sketchturnerPosted 10/9/2012 6:49:51 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is "lamesauce"??
---
Favorite games: Body Harvest, Donkey Kong Country 2, Majora's Mask, MP2: Echoes, Other M, Rayman Origins, Shadow of the Colossus
#14Big_IsaacPosted 10/9/2012 10:08:29 AM
sketchturner posted...
Excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is "lamesauce"??

I assume it's the pixel hunt they try to pass off as a final boss (looking at MB)
---
waiting for Golden Sun 3DS
My FF ratings (X/10): I: 5, II: 6, III: 4, IV: 8, V: 9, VI: 8, VII: 5, VIII: 2, IX: 8, X: 10, X-2: 6, XII: 8
#15sketchturnerPosted 10/9/2012 3:27:53 PM
That's just dumb then. The real final boss(es) of Other M are the Metroid Queen and Phantoon. Both of which were awesome.
---
Favorite games: Body Harvest, Donkey Kong Country 2, Majora's Mask, MP2: Echoes, Other M, Rayman Origins, Shadow of the Colossus
#16EliteGuard99Posted 10/10/2012 4:54:45 AM
MajinBuuFan posted...
I'm gonna have to go with the emperor ing and dark samus final fights. Fighting the Ing ruler in a three part fight to regain the last piece of light energy, followed by this creepy version of dark samus with a timer ticking down in a collapsing dark world was epic as hell.

^This

No fight in any metroid game was even close to this epic. The second best is probably fighting Dark Samus/Aruora Unit in Corruption.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#17masterruudPosted 10/10/2012 11:31:08 AM
Emperor ing/ Dark Samus for sure.

i absolutely adored metroid prime 2 for its difficulty and moody atmosphere, awesome bosses(Quadraxis ftw) and more. And the climax battle with emperor ing was one hell of challenge and fun boss fight, especially on hard mode(gc version). The epic escape sequence is just a bonus ^_^
#18P4wn4g3Posted 10/10/2012 2:36:42 PM
In all seriousness, Metroid Prime with exoskeleton, maybe SAX, DS, or a few others. The series actually has a bunch of great bosses. I just don't take these polls seriously anymore.

My bad guys!! Carry on. Although seriously, from now on I'm going to refer to MB as Lamesauce.
---
-=Official Gold Medalist of the Sex Board=-
#19kirbymastahPosted 10/11/2012 4:19:19 PM
lamesauce because it was the hardest boss in the game. Took me over an hour to learn I had to go to the menu to use power bombs, and another 10 minutes to finish the hardest "where's waldo?"
#20fluffy_kinsPosted 10/12/2012 2:54:53 PM
tough call between Mother Brain and Emperor Ing/Dark Samus. I went with Mother Brain. Emperor Ing and Dark Samus probably would have won if that had been the final boss to MP3. It would have felt even more epic but noooo instead we get Dark Samus and an absurdly easy Aurora Unit.