I actually liked the gameplay in this a little.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Other M
  3. I actually liked the gameplay in this a little.

User Info: metriodfan2

metriodfan2
3 years ago#11
the actual combat system showed a lot of potential. it wasn't bad but it felt unrefined. I would like to see team ninja do another metroid game. as long as they get a writer who actually knows how to write female characters instead of the people they did have with other m and give them more freedom to do what they want with it gameplay and story wise.
If you see someone named Zekana on another site or in a game, that will most likely be me.

User Info: _Pingu_

_Pingu_
3 years ago#12
I thought the actual gameplay was good. In terms of the third person view, the combat, etc. I even liked using the Wii remote as a controller. If it was open-ended, with that same style of gameplay, I think it'd be great.
Be happy and stuff

User Info: DrkVrtx

DrkVrtx
3 years ago#13
Gameplay would have been leagues better with a nunchuck, but that goes without saying. It was refreshing to play a fluid Samus after the tank she was in the Prime Trilogy. Other M's combat however is pretty much a joke courtesy of Sense Move.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Other M
  3. I actually liked the gameplay in this a little.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived