Who's responsible for ruining Metroid, Sakamoto or Hayashi?

#1istuffedsunnyPosted 1/29/2013 12:45:41 PM
At first I believed Sakamoto just lost his marbles but if anyone here has played Ninja Gaiden 3 you may see some similarities. Did Sakamoto's insanity rub off on Hayashi or did Hayashi ruin two classic series in one fell swoop?
---
I have a radio in my car.
#2DrkVrtxPosted 1/29/2013 1:15:39 PM
Metroid is far from ruined. And people really need to stop blaming Team Ninja for Sakamoto's decision making.
#3CaioNVPosted 1/29/2013 2:51:26 PM
DrkVrtx posted...
Metroid is far from ruined.

---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#4Big_IsaacPosted 1/29/2013 4:05:13 PM
Sakamoto is the one who ruined this game
Team Ninja's juvenile obsession with boobies didn't help, but if you go down a list of all the bone-headed decisions made in other m, 99% can be attributed to Sakamoto
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#5Ari917Posted 1/29/2013 5:36:17 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
Team Ninja's juvenile obsession with boobies didn't help, but if you go down a list of all the bone-headed decisions made in other m, 99% can be attributed to Sakamoto

This, a majority of the poor design choices go back to him from the controls to the bad voice direction. What even sucks more is that Team ninja even questioned him repeatedly about some of these decisions and he still didn't listen.
#6MxylbobatorPosted 1/29/2013 8:50:53 PM
Sakamoto ruined this game, and Metroid is far from ruined.
---
I'm a super pro player. It's like I'm Metroid himself in the suit. ~GoukiAkujiki
#7Hawke0Posted 1/30/2013 1:59:34 PM
Mxylbobator posted...

this
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#8MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/30/2013 6:15:46 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Mxylbobator posted...

this

that
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. Kraid: (steps on you)
#9PolimarioPosted 1/30/2013 7:18:30 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Mxylbobator posted...

this

that

These.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#10Werndan101Posted 1/30/2013 7:30:49 PM
Big_Isaac posted...

But the only one of Team Ninja who liked breasts was Itagaki, who I might mention is responsible for their good games(Coincidence? You be the judge) and he had long since left.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide