This game is Metroid's Super Mario Sunshine

#1pwwnd123Posted 3/10/2014 2:52:12 PM
Hey guys do you think this game is like Mario Sunshine with it's bad voice acting and the feeling of popping it into the Wii and feeling the same as playing Mario Sunshine at first and this game feels like the Modern Super Mario Sunshine.
#2MaetchPosted 3/10/2014 4:09:05 PM
Mario Sunshine is not even close to matching Other M's utterly-abysmal presence.
#3pwwnd123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 4:37:02 PM
Maetch posted...
Mario Sunshine is not even close to matching Other M's utterly-abysmal presence.

How? This game is the first official Nintendo game to feature full length voice acting. Other M has throughout most of the game so in a way Metroid Other M is the second Nintendo game and a modern example of Nintendo deciding to use voice acting years after Mario Sunshine making Other M Metroid's Mario Sunshine or Metroid Sunshine.
#4fluffy_kinsPosted 3/10/2014 5:10:07 PM
then let's hope the next Metroid game is Metroid's "Super Mario Galaxy"
---
"damn, it's like a disco ball's in front of my face!" -chris redfield
#5Werndan101Posted 3/10/2014 6:29:48 PM
but sms was a good mario game
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#6Sentinel07Posted 3/10/2014 9:08:18 PM
pwwnd123 posted...
Maetch posted...

How? This game is the first official Nintendo game to feature full length voice acting. Other M has throughout most of the game so in a way Metroid Other M is the second Nintendo game and a modern example of Nintendo deciding to use voice acting years after Mario Sunshine making Other M Metroid's Mario Sunshine or Metroid Sunshine.

Assuming you're talking about Nintendo in general, the majority of Star Fox games use full voice-acting.

And even Super Mario Sunshine got better reviews and now-a-days is viewed more positively.
#7Kuro-chan_101Posted 3/10/2014 10:42:03 PM
I would rather spend 40 hours playing Super Mario Sunshine than 40 minutes of Mad Kate's Confusing Adventure--- I mean, Other M.

Sorry...
---
~ Kuro-chan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTYpKlIc_fg <- Everything you need to know about DLC nonsense.
#8pwwnd123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 6:39:09 AM
Kuro-chan_101 posted...
I would rather spend 40 hours playing Super Mario Sunshine than 40 minutes of Mad Kate's Confusing Adventure--- I mean, Other M.

Sorry...

Yet infact Super Mario Sunshine is way worse than Mega Man 8 for the PSX and Saturn and Resident Evil 1 and SOTN.-
#9pwwnd123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 6:43:10 AM
Sentinel07 posted...
pwwnd123 posted...
Maetch posted...

Assuming you're talking about Nintendo in general, the majority of Star Fox games use full voice-acting.

And even Super Mario Sunshine got better reviews and now-a-days is viewed more positively.

Let's compare this to Mega Man 8 and X4 for the PSX and Saturn and see which one has the worst voice acting: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/533287-super-mario-sunshine/68671080
#10Pueojit2Posted 3/11/2014 1:34:13 PM
How often is VA used for Sunshine?
-Only for big story updates
How often is VA used in Other M?
-Every cutscene and every drowning moment through the entire story
---
Just an idiot, hanging on, off, and around GameFAQs
Anyone can have their opinion, even if they're wrong