High Entia Tomb secret?

#1TeaselsPosted 8/28/2011 8:42:45 AM
okay so i need to go to a place called second treasury and according to the sticky it's at the bottom floor but there is nothing like that at the bottom at all

the only thing there is at the bottom is a closed door which i can't open,so i assume this place is beyond the door but the problem is... how do i open the door?
#2JohnLackePosted 8/28/2011 8:46:11 AM
In the final corridor leading to the Ceremony hall, look in the alcoves on the left hand side. There is a path there.
#3rieszaPosted 8/28/2011 8:59:18 AM
On a related note, I also found the second treasure room and I wondered whether there was a first or not because I couldn't find it.
#4Teasels(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 9:00:38 AM
sticky on top says there it is one but it's called "imperial treasury"
#5AlphabetManPosted 8/28/2011 8:23:04 PM
I'm on this quest as well. There are no alcoves in the hallway before the ceremony hall, but there are in hallways before it (none of which lead to the second treasury).

Still looking.
---
Gamertag: Hemn
PSN: Rothgard
#6IcewitchPosted 8/28/2011 8:25:36 PM
The treasury you guys are looking for is NOT on the map, FYI.. you have to visually find it

It's in one of the rooms with those guys that pop out of the alcoves, one of them is hollow and you can go through it. The area stays black on the map until you find the room

There's a pair of Ruby Glasses in there, which are awesome for Sharla

riesza posted...
On a related note, I also found the second treasure room and I wondered whether there was a first or not because I couldn't find it.

I wondered this also
---
Signature space for rent.
#7AlphabetManPosted 8/28/2011 8:28:20 PM
Found it. It's in the hallway before the tower of trials. B2F.
---
Gamertag: Hemn
PSN: Rothgard
#8SaturnPosted 8/29/2011 1:35:26 AM
I found the room by accident when I had to get the antennas of those robots for a quest and I was wandering exactly what it was. The way to get there doesn't even show on the map.
---
If you don't know who I am, that's because you don't care!
#9ErionnPosted 8/29/2011 2:29:41 AM
Blitz Dragon posted...
The treasury you guys are looking for is NOT on the map, FYI.. you have to visually find it

It's in one of the rooms with those guys that pop out of the alcoves, one of them is hollow and you can go through it. The area stays black on the map until you find the room

There's a pair of Ruby Glasses in there, which are awesome for Sharla

riesza posted...

I wondered this also

You mean awesome for Melia.