I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

#1heywudupPosted 9/2/2011 4:52:59 PM
GeorgeCostanzaConcernedFace.jpg

Seriously tho. I feel using the destination marker turns this beauty of a game into a WHORE. NOTHING BUT A CHEAP WHORE!

I use it only once I get to the "For the love of god where is this place?!?!" stage.

How do you bros feel?
#2MalfuntcionJUNCITOMPosted 9/2/2011 4:59:31 PM
Go away.
---
It's not God I hate, it's his annoying little fan club I can't stand!
#3heywudup(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2011 5:12:10 PM
MalfuntcionJUNCITOM posted...
Go away.

>being quite obviously a negative thinker
Such a waste.

I have to admit even when I have it on I get lost very easily in this game. Very hard to find faults in this game.

And I need to express how happy and grateful I am to live in a time where I have the ability to play such a gem of a game. It truly is a great jrpg in every sense of the word.
#4578t7645uyb5Posted 9/2/2011 5:16:37 PM
This is GameFAQs, not 4chan. I don't mean to sound rude but you're.. doing it wrong!
---
PSN: MrZaff
9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Nine Doors is one of the best games I've ever played.
#5Omnipot3ntPosted 9/2/2011 5:29:06 PM
Turned it off within the first 10 minutes, just explore everywhere, find where the "plot" marker is, and return when I'm done exploring.
#6crashclawsPosted 9/2/2011 5:33:54 PM
heywudup posted...
>

Please don't talk like that. Ever.
---
Everything happens when you're six.
#7heywudup(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2011 5:42:55 PM
I've always heard gamefaq's members were intolerant of people pointing out moot points in a style that differs from their but I never believed it.

On a board that's not very frequented, you're not exactly doing yourself a favor by shunning those different from you.
#8desert_santaPosted 9/2/2011 5:58:53 PM(edited)
i'm grateful for the compass or sign thingy

i remember importing so many japanese games last century and having to go EVERYWHERE and talk to EVERYBODY lol

hope they keep the direction thingy in skyrim and fable

guess they could have put in an option to switch it off for the more adventurous(insane)

EDIT:

Oh, just saw you can turn destination markers off under options, which makes me wonder why this topic is here then lol
#9heywudup(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2011 5:57:58 PM
desert_santa posted...
i'm grateful for the compass or sign thingy

Ya you really gotta give it up for the people at Monolith Soft for having these features with the ability to turn them on and off. On a console exclusive little things like that are the difference between a good game and a great game.
#10desert_santaPosted 9/2/2011 6:05:37 PM
i like the easy option these days

direct me all the way ~ xD

just like being able to save anywhere

not like the old days when we used to get one save per level like on Tomb Raider :(
or maybe it was checkpoints, so long ago i forgot