Who is Seven?

#1angelXboyPosted 4/24/2012 7:12:25 PM
I keep hearing people say Seven like a character? Enlighten me
---
Tales of Graces f is available in stores now! Salvation is here!
#2zeik56Posted 4/24/2012 7:13:12 PM
The seventh party member who is rather spoilerific.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
#3Relient_KPosted 4/24/2012 7:13:37 PM
It is a replacement name given by fans to avoid spoiling who the final character is that joins your group. He/she is the seventh character to join, so it is a fitting name.
---
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]
#4CruxisBLADEPosted 4/24/2012 7:13:44 PM
They say Seven because this character is the 7th one to join your party. The reason the "censored" name is used is because who exactly the character is is a HUGE spoiler.
#5NicoGrimmPosted 4/24/2012 7:16:28 PM
Uhh Spoilers!

Isn't not naming the 7th character spoilers in itself? Especially considering what happens? I mean, you never hear people say 3rd for Sharla, or 4th for Dunban, or 5th for Melia, or 6th for Riki, do you?
---
You're all alone friend. Pick up the phone then ring ring call 'em up, tell 'em about the new trends!
#6zeik56Posted 4/24/2012 7:19:37 PM(edited)
Um, why would that be a spoiler unless you already know who they are beforehand? The only thing it spoils is the fact that there is a seventh party member.

You could argue revealing the other characters is spoilery as well I suppose, but they're clearly not as much as the last party member.
---
~ Space Ghost
#7AoNoisePosted 4/24/2012 7:20:28 PM
zeik56 posted...
Um, why would that be a spoiler unless you already know who they are beforehand? The only thing it spoils is the fact that there is a seventh party member.

You could argue revealing the other characters is spoilery as well I suppose, but they're clearly not as much as the last party member.

You'll understand why it is spoilerish when you get him/her (:
#8NicoGrimmPosted 4/24/2012 7:21:37 PM
More Spoilers!

It implies that their name is a spoiler. Add to that that that character has a ton of Heart to Hearts scattered around, and is a fully completed character once you first get her that dies before you can do anything, and putting 2 and 2 together isn't rocket science.
---
You're all alone friend. Pick up the phone then ring ring call 'em up, tell 'em about the new trends!
#9zeik56Posted 4/24/2012 7:23:51 PM(edited)
I already have them. Still don't understand how calling them "Seven" would be a spoiler.

There is more than one character in the game that would be considered a spoiler if they joined. I managed to figure out who it was before I ever came to this board anyway, but people should try to cover up the name somewhat to be considerate.
---
~ Space Ghost
#10joegt123Posted 4/24/2012 7:23:12 PM
Seven of Nine.
---
http://youtu.be/DJc25vro7zo?t=2m23s
Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, DBZ: AotS, Asura's Wrath, and too many to count.