Who is Seven?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I keep hearing people say Seven like a character? Enlighten me
Tales of Graces f is available in stores now! Salvation is here!
4 years ago#2
The seventh party member who is rather spoilerific.
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
4 years ago#3
It is a replacement name given by fans to avoid spoiling who the final character is that joins your group. He/she is the seventh character to join, so it is a fitting name.
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time. [ER]
4 years ago#4
They say Seven because this character is the 7th one to join your party. The reason the "censored" name is used is because who exactly the character is is a HUGE spoiler.
4 years ago#5
Uhh Spoilers!

Isn't not naming the 7th character spoilers in itself? Especially considering what happens? I mean, you never hear people say 3rd for Sharla, or 4th for Dunban, or 5th for Melia, or 6th for Riki, do you?
You're all alone friend. Pick up the phone then ring ring call 'em up, tell 'em about the new trends!
4 years ago#6
Um, why would that be a spoiler unless you already know who they are beforehand? The only thing it spoils is the fact that there is a seventh party member.

You could argue revealing the other characters is spoilery as well I suppose, but they're clearly not as much as the last party member.
~ Space Ghost
4 years ago#7
zeik56 posted...
Um, why would that be a spoiler unless you already know who they are beforehand? The only thing it spoils is the fact that there is a seventh party member.

You could argue revealing the other characters is spoilery as well I suppose, but they're clearly not as much as the last party member.

You'll understand why it is spoilerish when you get him/her (:
4 years ago#8
More Spoilers!

It implies that their name is a spoiler. Add to that that that character has a ton of Heart to Hearts scattered around, and is a fully completed character once you first get her that dies before you can do anything, and putting 2 and 2 together isn't rocket science.
You're all alone friend. Pick up the phone then ring ring call 'em up, tell 'em about the new trends!
4 years ago#9
I already have them. Still don't understand how calling them "Seven" would be a spoiler.

There is more than one character in the game that would be considered a spoiler if they joined. I managed to figure out who it was before I ever came to this board anyway, but people should try to cover up the name somewhat to be considerate.
~ Space Ghost
4 years ago#10
Seven of Nine.
http://youtu.be/DJc25vro7zo?t=2m23s
Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, DBZ: AotS, Asura's Wrath, and too many to count.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived