Where can I get advanced art manuals?*spoilers*

#1evillockePosted 5/5/2012 4:41:21 AM
I need advanced art manuals, but I can't find them. I know they drop from UM's but...... I have only gotten two so far and I just got to agniratha. So um, where are the manuals and the levels of the UM's?
---
If I was stuck with a wii or a ps3...... I would take the wii. People who agree: 2
#2TLeHnPosted 5/5/2012 5:03:20 AM(edited)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anx12MiCQejudHJfUWhOTGd5Wm1uS25ub2FDeE5BekE&hl=en_US#gid=5

You can find the art books on the right side.
---
"Hito no yo ni, umareshi koro yori, ikusa michi, ouka...RANBU~!!"
#3beautheschmoPosted 5/5/2012 5:40:43 AM
They don't just drop from UM's, they can drop from any monster starting at Fallen Arm, but only from gold chests. They are preset drops for each particular enemy, and each UM from that point on has their own set of 4 manuals.

If you haven't, get Riki's skill that increases gold chest drops, and link it to everybody in your battle party. You'll be swimming in manuals before you know it.
---
Koitsu wa mirai wo takusu eigo no tsurugi da! ZANKUU TENSHOUKEN!!!!
#4kawalimusPosted 5/5/2012 6:25:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5brandunh11Posted 5/5/2012 6:27:41 AM
beautheschmo posted...
They don't just drop from UM's,

What does UM stand for.
---
Dallas | Mavs Cowboys Rangers Stars
#6beautheschmoPosted 5/5/2012 6:48:55 AM
^ ^ ^ ^

UM = Unique Monster

It refers to any monster that gives you an affinity coin the first time you kill it. They also have different battle music.
---
Koitsu wa mirai wo takusu eigo no tsurugi da! ZANKUU TENSHOUKEN!!!!
#7nugroPosted 5/5/2012 7:03:04 AM
They also tell you that on a tutorial pop up if you ever encounter one (which almost impossible not to).
#8evillocke(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 9:10:51 AM
Cool. I have gotten light heal, hypnotise, healing gift, war swing, and... metal blast?
---
If I was stuck with a wii or a ps3...... I would take the wii. People who agree: 2
#9Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 5/5/2012 9:21:38 AM
TLeHn posted...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anx12MiCQejudHJfUWhOTGd5Wm1uS25ub2FDeE5BekE&hl=en_US#gid=5

You can find the art books on the right side.

How did you get it into that view mode?
---
What's the difference between the original and the localized version?
Original usually means JP version and localized usually means North American/US version.